Indulge in a low-carb cocktail with this Keto Lemon Drop Martini recipe. This tangy and refreshing drink is made with lemon juice, vodka, and a sugar-free sweetener. Perfect for a night out or a stay-at-home happy hour.
Table of Contents
Welcome to the world of healthy and delicious keto cocktails! Whether you’re looking for something special to serve at your next gathering or want to enjoy a refreshing drink at home, this keto lemon drop martini recipe is sure to be a hit.
You can't go wrong with martinis, which have stood the test of time. They are easy to make, require simple ingredients, and are a fail-proof crowd-pleaser.
What is a Keto Lemon Drop Martini?
It is a low-carb version of the classic lemon drop martini. Combining the tartness of lemon juice and the sweet flavor of granulated monk fruit, a keto lemon drop martini is perfect for a night in or a special occasion.
Made with just four simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you’ll have the perfect summer libation in no time. By cutting back on sugar, each lemon drop martini has just 2.2 grams of net carbs—the perfect keto cocktail to enjoy guilt-free. Let’s get started!
Ingredients You'll Need
This version is a lemon drop martini made with vodka, monk fruit sweetener, and citrus-flavored sparkling water. You'll need the following ingredients:
- Vodka - It contains zero carbs, making it perfect for any keto cocktail. Use your favorite type of vodka, or read below for more ideas.
- Lemon juice - Fresh lemon juice and optionally lemon peel to garnish.
- Granulated monk fruit sweetener - This can be substituted for other sugar-free sweeteners as long as they are granulated. The granulated form makes it the perfect sugar substitute.
- Sparkling water - If the lemon juice is tart enough for your taste, you may skip the flavored sparking water and use plain sparkling water instead for a milder drink.
How To Make A Keto Lemon Drop Martini
With these step-by-step directions, learn how to make an easy and delicious lemon drop martini at home.
- Add to shaker. Pour the vodka and fresh lemon juice into a shaker and add the granulated monk fruit.
- Add ice and shake. Fill the shaker halfway with ice cubes and shake vigorously for 15 seconds until the sweetener has completely dissolved.
- The best type of vodka to use in a martini is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some bartenders recommend using premium, high-quality vodkas such as Grey Goose or Belvedere for a smooth and well-balanced martini.
- Other mixologists recommend using a vodka with a distinctive flavor profile, such as citrus-infused or pepper-infused vodka, to add an extra layer of complexity to the drink. Ultimately, the best type of vodka for a martini is one that you enjoy the taste of, and that complements the other ingredients in the drink.
- Strain and serve. Strain the martini into two glasses and fill them with sparkling citrus-flavored water. Optionally, garnish with lemon peel and serve. Cheers!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Citrus-Flavored Sparkling Water?
Citrus-flavored sparkling water is a type of carbonated water infused with the flavors of citrus fruits, such as lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit. It is a popular alternative to sugary sodas and can be found in most grocery stores. Citrus-flavored sparkling water provides a crisp and refreshing taste and can be enjoyed on its own or as a mixer for cocktails.
What is the Best Vodka to Use?
The best type of vodka to use in a martini is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some bartenders recommend using premium, high-quality vodkas such as Grey Goose or Belvedere for a smooth and well-balanced martini.
Other mixologists recommend using a vodka with a distinctive flavor profile, such as citrus-infused or pepper-infused vodka, to add an extra layer of complexity to the drink. Ultimately, the best type of vodka for a martini is one that you enjoy the taste of and one that complements the other ingredients in the drink.
More Keto Cocktails
- Sugar Free Paloma Cocktail
- Keto Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Elderflower Gin Cocktail
- Keto Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum (Zero Carb Cocktail)
- Keto Rum Eggnog Cocktail
- Candy Cane Keto Vodka Cocktail
- Keto Classic Margarita
- Keto Cucumber Gin Cocktail (Easy and Refreshing)
- Avo Keto Margarita Recipe (Guilt-Free!)
- Keto Va-Va-Voom Cocktail
- 33 Keto Cocktails For Your Low-Carb Lifestyle
Keto Lemon Drop Martini Recipe
- 5 oz Vodka
- 6 tablespoon Lemon Juice fresh
- 2 tablespoon Monk Fruit Sweetener granulated
- 5 oz Sparkling Water citrus flavored
- Lemon Peel optional, to garnish
- Pour the vodka and the lemon juice into a shaker and add the Monk Fruit sweetener.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice cubes and shake vigorously for a few seconds until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Strain into your serving glasses and fill up with sparkling citrus-flavored water.
- Garnish with lemon peel and serve immediately.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.