This Keto Cosmopolitan cocktail is a low carb version of the delicious and elegant classic. It's a sugar-free cocktail that is also low in calories, making it the perfect cocktail to enjoy on a low carb diet.
Table of Contents
Best Keto Cosmopolitan
We have been sipping cosmopolitan cocktails on Valentine’s Day for decades because they are a classic, elegant and delicious low carb drink.
This low carb cosmopolitan is made with Erythritol and sugar-free cranberry juice to make it keto friendly.
It's a classic because it doesn’t require any special mixologist skills or equipment. With a hint of bitters balanced by the cranberry juice's acidic touch and a good dose of vodka!
Cheers to true love!
Are you looking for more keto cocktails? Check out our top keto cocktails round-up for all the best low carb cocktails recipes!
Why You'll Love A Keto Cosmo
- Only 105 calories!
- Just 2.28 grams of net carbs!
- A classic cocktail that's simple to make
- Satisfies alcohol cravings without kicking you out of ketosis!
Ingredients You'll Need
You won't believe this delicious cocktail is low-carb and keto friendly. It only needs 6 simple ingredients to make - vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, orange bitters, ice cubes, and Erythritol.
It's a healthy low carb cosmopolitan you can enjoy guilt-free. We promise it will help you fit into your favorite dress without making you feel bloated and gross!
- Vodka - Perfect for a low carb diet because it contains ZERO net carbs.
- Erythritol - Adds sweetness to the cocktail without adding additional sugars.
- Cranberry juice - Use sugar-free cranberry juice like Ocean Spray because it only contains 1 gram of net carbs.
- Lime juice - Fresh lime juice adds that needed sour taste to the cocktail.
- Angostura or orange bitters - Are needed in a cocktail to align all the flavors. Bitters in cocktails are like the salt in food. They add flavor and make the other flavors more noticeable.
- Ice cubes - an essential component in almost all cocktails, ice not only chills the drink but dilutes it to make it more palatable.
How To Make A Keto Cosmopolitan
You won't need fancy equipment or special skills to make this keto cocktail. Simply follow these 3 easy steps:
- Take a shaker and add the vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, orange bitters, Erythritol, and ice.
- Shake vigorously to combine and chill all the ingredients.
- Strain into two martini glasses, serve and enjoy the cocktails!
More Keto Cocktails
Keto Cosmopolitan Recipe
- 3 oz Vodka
- 4 tablespoon Erythritol
- 4 teaspoon Sugar-Free Cranberry Juice (e.g. Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Drink)
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoon Angostura/Orange Bitters
- Ice Cubes
- Combine the vodka with cranberry juice, lime juice, orange bitters, Erythritol and ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously to combine and chill.
- Strain into a martini glass to remove the leftover ice cubes and serve immediately.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question