Table of Contents
What better time to unleash your inner child than Christmas?
Keto vodka cocktails are always one of my favorite low carb alcoholic drinks!
This keto candy cane cocktail will be a guaranteed crowd-pleaser for any party you throw this year.
Toast the holiday season with a sweet and creamy, but low in carbs, keto drink, full of peppermint and vanilla goodness!
Whether you're throwing a massive Christmas gathering or spending the night at home treating yourself, this is the drink to make your evening a little more festive and a lot tastier.
Why You'll Love This Candy Cane Cocktail
- Super low in carbs (!!)
- Sweet, creamy and festive!
- Perfect way to enjoy alcohol during the Holiday season
- Healthier than most standard cocktails: no added sugar and natural flavoring!
What is a Candy Cane Keto Cocktail?
Candy cane keto vodka cocktails are a festive drink that can be enjoyed during Christmas.
It’s the perfect low carb cocktail for celebrating the holidays in style – it will not just give you an alcohol buzz, but put you in the festive spirit too!
The garnish of red granulated Erythritol on the rims makes this drink look super cute and festive.
This simple yet delicious vodka cocktail has everything going for it – creamy with a hints of vanilla and peppermint for traditional Holiday flavors while enjoying the benefits of the ketogenic diet.
The recipe is super easy and quick to make, too!
Ingredients You'll Need
To make this creamy keto vodka cocktail recipe you'll need the following:
- Almond milk
- Heavy cream
- Peppermint extract
- Vanilla extract
- Crushed ice
Optional to garnish:
- Red food coloring
How To Make Candy Cane Keto Vodka Cocktails
This keto vodka cocktail is really easy to make! However, if you want to have red 'sugar' rimmed glasses you'll need to do some prepartion the day before.
- Make the 'sugar'. Grab a small mixing bowl and add the granulated Erythritol and a few drops of red food coloring. Mix it together until it has a vibrant red shade and then leave it to dry overnight. Alternatively, just use plain granulated Erythritol which can be used straight away.
- Rim the glasses. Take two martini glasses and use a wedge of lime to wet the rims. Place your granulated Erythritol on a small plate or tray and dip and roll the rims of the glasses until they're covered.
- Add ice. Carefully fill the martini glasses with crushed ice.
- Shake. Take a cocktail shaker and add the almond milk, heavy cream, powdered Erythritol, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and vanilla vodka. Mix the cocktail by shaking for a few seconds to combine everything together.
- Pour and serve. Pour the cocktails over the crushed ice in the martini glasses and serve immediately. Cheers!
More Keto-Friendly Cocktails
Candy Cane Keto Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 4 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- ½ teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract sugar-free
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol powdered
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka (e.g. Absolut)
- Crushed Ice to serve
Optional for the Glass Rim
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol granulated
- 1-2 drops Red Food Coloring
- 1 slice Lime
- Place the granulated Erythritol in a small mixing bowl and mix with the food coloring to get a vibrant red shade. Let it dry out overnight.
- Wet the rim of the glasses with a slice of lime.
- Dip and roll the rims of the glasses in a tray filled with the Erythritol sugar.
- Carefully, fill the martini glasses with crushed ice.
- In a shaker, mix the almond milk, with the heavy cream, powdered Erythritol, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and vanilla vodka. Shake for a few seconds to combine.
- Pour over the crushed ice and serve immediately.