Keto Peanut Butter CookiesPrint
Servings: 12 cookies
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup Stevia
- ⅓ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Flaxseed Meal
- 5 tablespoon Salted Butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In a bowl add soft butter and peanut butter, add cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add flax seed and coconut flour, mix well until consistency is similar to dough.
- Add powdered sweetener, baking soda and baking powder, mix well and add egg.
- Mix well until you have a creamy pliable texture.
- Roll the mixture into balls, and place on a lined baking tray 1 inch apart, press dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes until edges are starting to brown, let cool completely before moving.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 2.98g
Calories: 146.17 kcal Carbohydrates: 5.67 g Protein: 4.42 g Fat: 12.33 g Fiber: 2.69 g