Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup powdered sweetener
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseed Meal
- 5 Tablespoon Salted Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a bowl add soft butter and peanut butter, add cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add flax seed and coconut flour, mix well until consistency is similar to dough
- Add powdered sweetener, baking soda and baking powder, mix well and add egg
- Mix well until you have a creamy pliable texture
- Roll the mixture into balls, and place on a lined baking tray 1 inch apart, press dough to flatten slightly
- Bake for 15 minutes until edges are starting to brown, let cool completely before moving
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.