Keto Peanut Butter CookiesPrint Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 5 tbsp Salted Butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In a bowl add soft butter and peanut butter, add cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add flax seed and coconut flour, mix well until consistency is similar to dough.
- Add powdered sweetener, baking soda and baking powder, mix well and add egg.
- Mix well until you have a creamy pliable texture.
- Roll the mixture into balls, and place on a lined baking tray 1 inch apart, press dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes until edges are starting to brown, let cool completely before moving.
Net Carbs: 2.98g
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 146.17 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.