A light and fluffy keto dessert that is loaded with nutrients. Rich in fiber and healthy fats this cacao chia dessert is a must-try!
Table of Contents
Keto and dessert don’t always go together, right?
Think again and rejoice because we have the perfect keto chia chocolate dessert that will satisfy your cravings for something sweet, light and indulgent.
Chia seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch, they are very rich in fiber, and protein without any unwanted carbs.
We used almond milk but feel free to substitute that with your choice of low-carb or plant milk and turn this recipe into a vegan delight!
Keto Chia Pudding Ingredients
All you're going to need for this delicious Keto Chia Pudding are:
- 1 ripe Avocado
- ⅓ cup of Chia Seeds
- 2 cups of Almond Milk
- 4 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Erythritol
How To Make Keto Cacao Chia Pudding
To get started, in a bowl or glass jar mix together the chia seeds and milk.
Stir well and then leave for 5 minutes to rest.
Next, transfer the mixture into a blender or food processor. Throw in the cacao powder, the flesh of the avocado and Erythritol sweetener. Blend the mixture until it reaches a creamy texture.
Divide the chia pudding into bowls and top with your favorite keto-friendly fruit.
Serve cold and enjoy the indulgent treat!
Store any leftover keto chia pudding in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
More Keto Desserts
Keto Cacao Chia Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups Coconut Milk/Almond Milk unsweetened
- ⅓ cup Chia Seeds
- 4 tablespoon Cacao Powder unsweetened
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol
- In a bowl, mix the chia seeds with the milk. Stir well and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer into a blender or food processor and add the cacao powder, the flesh of the avocado and the sweetener. Process to get a creamy texture.
- Serve cold, optionally with low carb fruit.