This peanut butter keto chocolate fudge is super creamy with a rich chocolatey flavor! It's super easy to make, only requires 2 simple ingredients, and has just 3.2 grams of net carbs.
Table of Contents
Whether you have a sweet tooth or you’re trying to satisfy those midday cravings, you can’t go wrong with a finger-licking fudge bar!
They never go out of style, they marry well with your afternoon beverage and you can make them ahead and store them in the freezer for a dessert emergency.
Why You'll Love Keto Fudge
- Only 2 ingredients!!
- Very simple to make
- A guilt-free chocolate treat for your sweet tooth
- Only 3.2 grams of net carbs per slice!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
Can you believe this keto chocolate fudge only needs two ingredients to make? Yes, you read that right!
- Sugar-free chocolate - For our keto fudge, you'll need sugar-free chocolate that uses low carb sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit. Our favorite brand to use is Lily's Sweets which makes stevia-sweetened chocolate with fewer calories and carbs.
- Natural peanut butter - You'll need natural smooth peanut butter for this recipe. Make sure to use unsalted peanut butter; otherwise, you'll find the fudge isn't sweet enough. You can also substitute peanut butter with other natural nut butter such as almond butter or cashew butter. They all work great with this recipe!
How To Make Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
To get started, heat the sugar-free chocolate and peanut butter in a double boiler until well combined with a smooth texture. You can also use a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring each interval until you get a smooth and even consistency.
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with baking paper and pour in your keto peanut butter chocolate fudge mixture. Smooth out the top of the surface with a spatula and then place the pan in the freezer for at least 30 to 40 minutes to set.
Once the keto chocolate fudge has set, slice, serve and enjoy!
You can store this keto chocolate peanut butter fudge in either the fridge or freezer. It will keep for up to a week in the fridge and longer in the freezer. If you freeze the fudge, you'll need to let it thaw to room temperature before serving.
More Easy Keto Dessert Ideas
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Chocolate sugar-free (Original Dark Chocolate Bar by Lily's)
- ¾ cup Natural Peanut Butter unsweetened
- Heat the chocolate chips and the peanut butter in a double boiler until well combined and smooth. Alternatively, place in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds to ensure a smooth and even consistency.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with baking paper and pour the peanut butter and chocolate mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth the surface with a spatula and freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes until set. Slice and serve cold or store in the freezer.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Great recipe! How many grams is one serving?
I'm not too sure how many grams are in one serving for this one. Next time I make them I'll weigh one.
If you cut your chocolate peanut butter fudge into 15 squares, each one will be one serving.
Hope that helps!