These keto sliders with egg, bacon, cheese and avocado are the perfect appetizer or finger food. They're so simple to make and have a delicious savory flavor. Packed with protein and only 1.4g net carbs making them perfect if you're following a low carb diet or going keto!
Table of Contents
On a keto diet bacon and eggs are some of the most popular ingredients, and this keto eggs and bacon slider recipe combines them in the best way!
Hard boiled eggs perfectly paired with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and avocado make this easy low carb appetizer a winner in our book.
Each slider packs a whopping 15 grams of protein and only 1.4 grams of carbs! They're also prepped, cooked and on the table in just 15 minutes!
They look as good as they taste and you can also leave out the bacon to turn them into a high protein vegetarian keto appetizer.
Why You'll Love Keto Sliders
- 1.4 grams of net carbs each!
- High in protein.
- An incredible looking appetizer or party food.
- Easy to make vegetarian by removing the bacon.
Ingredients You'll Need
You'll only need 8 common ingredients for keto sliders that you probably have in your kitchen right now!
- Eggs - a great source of protein and can be enjoyed as part of an overall healthy diet. Try to use free-range eggs for a better flavor.
- Cheddar cheese - has a great sharp flavor that goes well with this recipe. It also has less moisture than other types of cheese which works well with this recipe.
- Bacon - crispy bacon adds a crunch to the bite of these sliders. It's also a great ingredient to enjoy on keto because it contains very few carbs.
- Avocado - a nutrient-dense superfood that's full of healthy fats. It also contains fiber and many other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals (plant chemicals). 
- Olive oil - try to use extra-virgin olive oil if you have it available. It's the best type of olive oil to use for cooking because it's cold-pressed, meaning that no heat has been applied during production. Extra virgin oils are made from ripe olives and are unrefined. They're also the purest form of olive oil, meaning they don't have any additives that could create off-flavors in your food
- Lime juice - a popular ingredient in guacamole because it enhances the flavor of avocado and adds acidity to balance out the richness. It also has the added benefit of preventing the avocado from turning brown for over 24 hours!
- Seasonings - to flavor the mashed avocado we used salt, black pepper and paprika (we also sprinkle them on top of the sliders). However, feel free to add any of your favorite spices and seasonings
How To Make Bacon Egg and Cheese Keto Sliders
- Prep the eggs. To get started, bring a pot of water to a boil and hard boil the eggs which should take around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Prep the crispy bacon. Heat a dry pan and crisp the bacon slices for a minute on each side. Check out our keto bacon recipes to make perfectly crispy bacon in the oven or in a pan every time!
- Prep the avocado. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado into a bowl and mash. Add the olive oil, lime juice and season with a pinch of salt, paprika and black pepper. Mix everything together well. You can also use our easy keto guacamole recipe instead.
- Prep the sliders. Once the boiled eggs have cooled, carefully cut them in half lengthwise. Spread a dollop of the avocado mixture on one side, then add a piece of cheese and crispy bacon. Place the other half of the egg on top to make little egg sandwiches and secure them with a toothpick.
- Season and serve. Finally, sprinkle over a pinch of salt, black pepper and paprika and serve the bacon egg and cheese keto sliders at room temperature.
More Keto Bacon and Eggs Goodness
More Keto Appetizers
- Easy Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Keto Chicken Skewers and Chermoula Sauce
- Keto Crispy Halloumi Fries
- Keto Goat Cheese Croquettes
Bacon Egg and Cheese Keto Sliders
- 6 large Eggs
- 6 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 3 slices Bacon
- ½ medium Avocado ripe
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and hard boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a dry pan and crisp the bacon slices for a minute on each side.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado using a spoon and mash in a bowl. Add the olive oil, and lime juice and season with a pinch of salt, paprika and black pepper. Mix well.
- Cut the boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Spread a dollop of the avocado mixture on the one side, add a piece of cheese and bacon and put the other half of each egg on top to make little egg sandwiches.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Season with a pinch of salt, pepper and paprika and serve at room temperature.