Our keto jalapeno poppers only require 4 ingredients, 4 simple steps and they're ready to enjoy! Delicious, keto, raw jalapeno poppers everyone will love. A great appetizer, full of flavors and balanced textures that will wow your guests.
Keto Bacon & Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
This recipe is made with goat cheese and bacon, and it can be enjoyed as is or alternatively, baked in the oven, under a hot grill for a few minutes.
Jalapeno peppers are rich in vitamins A and C and potassium.
They also have carotene — an antioxidant that may help fight cell as well as folate, vitamin K, and B vitamins, making them not only the hottest food craze but a very healthy and nutrient-packed option as well!
Are jalapeno poppers keto-friendly? Yes! In fact, this recipe is high in healthy fats, protein and each popper has only 1 gram of net carbs!
Keto Jalapeno Popper Ingredients
For this quick and easy keto appetizer you'll need:
- Jalapeno peppers
- Goat cheese (or cream cheese)
- Basil, salt & black pepper
How to Make Keto Jalapeno Poppers
First, slice the jalapeno's in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
In a bowl mix together the goat cheese (or cream cheese), dried basil, salt and black pepper.
Stuff each jalapeno slice generously with the cheese filling.
Heat a dry pan and place in the bacon slices until crispy (around 2 minutes). Cut the slices into bacon bits and press them into the cheese while they're hot so that they stick.
Serve cold or optionally place the jalapeno poppers in the oven to bake for a few minutes, enjoy!
Other Keto Appetizers To Try
- 12 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 ½ cup Goat Cheese or Cream Cheese
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise. Using a spoon scoop out the seeds and ribs of the pepper.
- Mix the goat cheese or cream cheese with the dried basil, salt and pepper. Stuff each jalapeno with the mixture.
- Heat a dry pan and crisp the bacon pieces, tossing for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits onto each pepper half. Press gently to make sure the bacon sticks and serve cold.