Everyone loves good guacamole. This easy keto guacamole recipe is enriched with sour cream and olive oil for a creamier texture and an extra dose of healthy fats.
It’s the perfect side dish loaded with fresh herbs and spices, it has the right amount of tartness and due to its creamy texture, it doubles as a sandwich spread or salad dressing.
If you like your guacamole chunky, leave a few avocado pieces out and mash the rest.
Add the pieces back into the guacamole while you are mixing the rest of the ingredients in and Bon appetite!
- 4 large Avocados ripe
- 2 tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1 Tomato
- ½ medium Red Onion
- 1 Lime juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- ½ Green Pepper or Jalapeno
- ¼ cup Cilantro fresh
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ⅔ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Scoop the flesh of the avocados using a spoon and mash in a mixing bowl with the back of a fork.
- Add the sour cream, olive oil and lime juice and mix well.
- Dice the tomato and onion. Mince the garlic, chop the green/jalapeno pepper, and cilantro. Mix with the mashed avocado.
- Season with salt, cumin and black pepper and serve at room temperature.