Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cheese are the perfect keto breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Start your day off with this buttery and cheesy breakfast that is sure to keep you satisfied!
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the 2 beaten eggs.
- Cook the eggs slowly stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix gently until combined.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
Amount Per Serving
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 459
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.