Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cheese are the perfect keto breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Start your day off with this buttery and cheesy breakfast that is sure to keep you satisfied!
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the 2 beaten eggs.
- Cook the eggs slowly stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix gently until combined.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Readers also love
Calories: 567 kcal Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 27 g Fat: 51 g