Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cheese are the perfect keto breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Start your day off with this buttery and cheesy breakfast that is sure to keep you satisfied!
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the 2 beaten eggs.
- Cook the eggs slowly stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix gently until combined.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 1.8g
Calories: 480 kcal Carbohydrates: 1.8 g Protein: 20.3 g Fat: 43.5 g Saturated Fat: 23.7 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.2 g Monounsaturated Fat: 13.4 g Trans Fat: 0.3 g Cholesterol: 465.7 mg Sodium: 360.6 mg Potassium: 169.9 mg Sugar: 0.5 g Vitamin A: 463.2 IU Calcium: 297.1 mg Net Carbs: 1.8 g