Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cheese are the perfect keto breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes to make. Just 3 ingredients- fresh eggs, butter, and cheese with 1.8g net carbs.
Start your day with this buttery and cheesy breakfast that will keep you satisfied!
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the 2 beaten eggs.
- Cook the eggs slowly stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix gently until combined.
- Transfer to a serving plate.