Table of Contents
Let the candy cane madness begin! Minty, creamy and very filling, this keto candy cane milkshake is a Christmas dream in a glass.
The frothy texture makes it irresistible and the vanilla almond milk adds a sweet but not overpowering sweet scent and flavor.
Make the red sugar the night before and let it dry out overnight to get that crispy and crunchy candy-cane-like texture.
Why You'll Love This Candy Cane Milkshake
- Simple to make and loaded with flavor
- Helps you keep the carbs at bay during the Holidays!
- Perfect when you're craving a sweet and healthy treat.
Ingredients You'll Need
Our low carb candy cane milkshake only needs 5 core simple ingredients to make:
- Vanilla flavored almond milk
- Heavy cream
- Peppermint extract
- Crushed ice
You can also add these optional ingredients:
- Whipped cream
- Red food coloring
How To Make A Keto Candy Cane Milkshake
If you're feeling festive and want to make an optional red sprinkle topping you'll need to do the following. In a small mixing bowl, add the Erythritol granules and a few drops of red food coloring. Mix them together and then leave it out overnight to dry.
Take your blender and add the vanilla almond milk, heavy cream, peppermint extract and powdered Erythritol. Add the crushed ice and then use the pulse setting until you get a frothy milkshake consistency.
Pour the milkshakes into two glasses and optionally top with sugar-free whipped cream and the red Erythritol sprinkles. Enjoy this festive milkshake!
More Keto Milkshakes
- Healthy Turmeric Keto Milkshake
- Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie
Keto Candy Cane Milkshake Recipe
- 1 ⅓ cup Vanilla Almond Milk unsweetened
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- Crushed Ice
- Whipped Cream sugar-free
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol granulated
- 1-2 drops Red Food Coloring
- Place the granulated Erythritol in a small mixing bowl and mix with the food coloring to get a vibrant red shade. Let it dry out overnight.
- Place the vanilla almond milk in a blender with the heavy cream, peppermint extract and powdered Erythritol. Add crushed ice and pulse to get a frothy milkshake consistency.
- Pour into your serving glasses and optionally garnish with whipped cream and red sugar and serve immediately.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question