Table of Contents
I love to start my day off with this keto carrot pineapple smoothie because it only takes a few minutes to come together in the blender.
It’s sweet, nutty and full-bodied. It makes a great breakfast, snack or post-workout shake and you can also freeze it using ice cube trays or ice-cream molds.
Think of this sophisticated option as the grown-up version of the fruity popsicles we used to love. Slurp!
What You'll Need
This carrot pineapple smoothie recipe is simple to make and you probably already have the ingredients at home. You'll need:
- Pineapple chunks
- Peanut butter
- Lemon juice
- Cream cheese
- Ice (optional)
How to Make A Carrot Pineapple Smoothie
All you have to do is throw all the ingredients into your blender and process until smooth!
Add ice if you want your carrot pineapple smoothie extra cold.
More Keto Smoothies
We have a wide range of low carb smoothie recipes that we're sure you'll love!
- Keto Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Ginger Basil Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie
- Keto Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Keto Carrot Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 medium Carrot around 2.5oz
- ¼ cup Pineapple Chunks
- 4 tablespoon Peanut Butter natural
- 1 tablespoon Ginger fresh, minced
- ½ Lemon juice only
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (full-fat) 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon Erythritol
- Ice optional
- Add the pineapple chunks with the peanut butter, ginger, lemon juice, cream cheese and Erythritol in a blender.
- Add ice if you prefer your smoothie ice cold.
- Process until smooth and divide into glasses. Serve cold.