A quick and healthy carrot pineapple smoothie is the perfect snack or breakfast. It's a delicious sweet treat with a generous serving of healthy fats for all-day energy!
Table of Contents
I love to start my day off with this keto carrot pineapple smoothie because it only takes a few minutes to come together in the blender.
It’s sweet, nutty, and full-bodied. It makes a great breakfast, snack, or post-workout shake, and you can also freeze it using ice cube trays or ice cream molds.
Think of this sophisticated option as the grown-up version of the fruity popsicles we used to love. Slurp!
Ingredients You'll Need
This carrot pineapple smoothie recipe is simple, and you probably already have the ingredients at home. You'll need the following:
- Pineapple extract
- Peanut butter
- Lemon juice
- Cream cheese
- Water and ice
How to Make A Carrot Pineapple Smoothie
All you have to do is throw all the ingredients into your blender and process until smooth!
Add ice if you want your carrot pineapple smoothie extra cold.
More Keto Smoothies
We have a wide range of low carb smoothie recipes that we're sure you'll love!
- Keto Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Ginger Basil Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie
- Keto Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Keto Carrot Pineapple Smoothie
- Add the pineapple extract with the peanut butter, ginger, lemon juice, cream cheese, and Erythritol in a blender.
- Add ice if you prefer your smoothie ice cold.
- Process until smooth and divide into glasses. Serve cold.