What could make a classic keto avocado smoothie even better? Ginger and fresh basil of course! Sharp but balanced, filling and just barely sweet, this Ginger Basil Avocado Smoothie will fuel you with energy on the go any time of the day!
With just 5.1g of net carbs per glass and 15 grams of protein plus 24 grams of healthy fats to maintain your ketosis, you’ll be having this for breakfast, lunch or dinner and we can’t blame you…
Use a ripe avocado for a creamier smoothie and remove the flesh with a spoon to make your life easier. Make sure the milk is ice-cold and add ice in your blender to get a slushy effect!
Other Keto Smoothies You'll Love:
Keto Ginger Basil Avocado Smoothie
- ½ Avocado ripe
- 1 scoop Low-Carb Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ teaspoon Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil chopped (plus extra to garnish)
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- Ice Cubes/Crushed Ice
- In a blender or food processor combine the avocado, protein powder, ginger, fresh basil leaves and almond milk.
- Process until smooth and add a couple of ice cubes or crushed ice. Pulse again to incorporate the ice to the smoothie and get the desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and serve cold, optionally garnished with fresh basil leaves.