There are truly nearly endless versions of keto strawberry smoothies and we love them all! But, the most iconic spin on the original that we ever came up with is this keto strawberry avocado smoothie!
Easy and fast to make, loaded with healthy fats, light and fruity but with the density of a fat bomb, it will fuel you with energy!
Table of Contents
The Best Keto Strawberry Smoothie
Avocados are perfect on a low carb diet. They're loaded with nutrients, high in healthy fats and dietary fiber.
Almonds are well known as a healthy snack! Almond butter is rich in minerals, vitamins and even antioxidants to improve your health.
Coconut butter is made from the fleshy meat contained in coconuts. It has a number of health benefits including aiding weight loss, boosting immunity and warding off viruses.
Strawberries are one of the few fruits you can enjoy in moderation on a low carb diet. They're high in vitamin C and manganese. They're also rich in antioxidants which may benefit heart health.
How To Make A Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
This strawberry smoothie keto recipe is ready to go in just 5 minutes! It's the perfect quick low carb breakfast or snack loaded with all-day energy.
Simply grab your blender or food processor and throw in the strawberries, avocado, almond butter, coconut butter, cream and Erythritol.
Blend everything together until it reaches a smooth consistency. Add the ice and blend again for a few seconds, pour into your favorite glass and enjoy cold!
More Keto Smoothie Recipes
- Keto Ginger Basil Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie
- Keto Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Keto Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup Strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ medium Avocado ripe
- 2 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Butter
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- Process the strawberries with the avocado, almond butter, coconut butter, cream, and Erythritol in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add the ice and process again for a few seconds to incorporate into the mixture.
- Pour into a glass and serve ice cold.