Make this keto cookies and cream milkshake in just 5 minutes! Perfect for when you're busy and want a healthy breakfast to fuel your morning.
Table of Contents
Do you love cookies and cream? It's one of life’s little pleasures that you don't have to resist if you're following a low carb diet!
In the form of a milkshake here, it's a low-carb staple that you can enjoy as a quick breakfast, snack or even dessert.
The more ice you add, the creamier it gets. You can also substitute the almond butter for peanut butter and add cocoa powder for a more chocolate-y touch.
Either way, you’ll absolutely love it!
Why You'll Love This Keto Milkshake
- Ready in just 5 minutes
- Loaded with energy and healthy fats
- Only 5.3 grams of net carbs!!
Cookies 'N Cream Milkshake Ingredients
You'll only need 7 simple ingredients to make this recipe (and some ice cubes).
Coconut milk - go for unsweetened coconut milk and make sure it doesn't have any added carbs.
Almond milk - unsweetened almond milk.
Almond butter - adds extra flavor and healthy fats! You can also substitute it for peanut butter or other nut butters.
Vanilla extract - for that touch of vanilla.
Erythritol - powdered Erythritol or your favorite sugar-free sweetener.
Walnuts - adds more energy and healthy fats. You can also substitute for other nuts (almonds, brazil nuts, etc. all work great).
Dark chocolate - the trickiest ingredient for this recipe is sugar-free dark chocolate. I recommend using Lily's Dark Chocolate which is sweetened with stevia. It has no added sugar and is keto-friendly, so you can use it in lots of different recipes.
How To Make A Keto Milkshake
Grab your food processor or blender and add the coconut milk, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, Erythritol, walnuts, dark chocolate and ice cubes. Process or blend until creamy and smooth.
Divide the milkshake into two glasses and serve cold. Optionally garnish with grated dark chocolate and a swirl of almond butter.
In the fridge: if you have any leftover milkshake you can store it for up to 3 days in the fridge, but the best way to keep it is to freeze.
In the freezer: if you want to make a large batch of these (great for meal prepping) you can freeze each portion in a freezer-proof bag. When you're ready to enjoy your milkshake you can either thaw it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour, or microwave it until you get the desired thickness.
More Keto Shakes
Looking for more low carb shakes and smoothies? Here are some of our favorites:
- Healthy Turmeric Milkshake
- Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Keto Cookies and Cream Milkshake Recipe
- ¾ cup Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon Erythritol powdered
- ⅓ cup Walnuts roughly chopped
- ¾ oz Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate (e.g. Lily's Intensely Dark Chocolate)
- 4 whole Ice Cubes
- Add the coconut milk, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, Erythritol, walnuts, and dark chocolate in a food processor or blender. Process until creamy and smooth.
- Optionally reserve some dark chocolate and almond butter to garnish.
- Divide into glasses and serve cold, garnished with the grated chocolate and almond butter.