Smoothies are easy, fast, delicious and filling. Not to mention very instagrammable!
They make a great breakfast or snack to keep you going when there’s no time to cook a complicated meal and they fuel you with energy.
This Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie comes together in minutes and you can make multiple batches and freeze in portions, in freezer-safe bags if you need to prep ahead.
Fun tip: Serve it in a bowl and garnish with your favorite low carb fruit and seeds!
Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie
This Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie comes together in minutes and you can make multiple batches and freeze in portions, in freezer-safe bags if you need to prep ahead.Pin It Print
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- ¼ cup Coconut Cream canned
- 2 tablespoon Peanut Butter unsweetened
- 3 tablespoon Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1 cup Crushed Ice optional
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice-if using- and process again for a frothy, ice-cold smoothie.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 3.5g
Serving: 1 smoothie Calories: 205 kcal Carbohydrates: 6.5 g Protein: 10.2 g Fat: 17 g Saturated Fat: 8.5 g Sodium: 79 mg Potassium: 224 mg Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 2.8 g Calcium: 159 mg Iron: 2 mg Net Carbs: 3.5 g
Leave a review or ask a question