Smoothies are easy, fast, delicious and filling. Not to mention very instagrammable!
They make a great breakfast or snack to keep you going when there’s no time to cook a complicated meal and they fuel you with energy.
This Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie comes together in minutes and you can make multiple batches and freeze in portions, in freezer-safe bags if you need to prep ahead.
Fun tip: Serve it in a bowl and garnish with your favorite low carb fruit and seeds!
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- ¼ cup Coconut Cream canned
- 2 tablespoon Peanut Butter unsweetened
- 3 tablespoon Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1 cup Crushed Ice optional
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice-if using- and process again for a frothy, ice-cold smoothie.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars