My keto butter board with crispy bacon is inspired by the new viral TikTok trend! These naturally low carb appetizers are perfect for any party or event. Serve it with your favorite keto crackers or chips and it's sure to be a hit!
Table of Contents
Butter boards are taking over the internet and they are so easy to make!
You've probably seen them all over TikTok and they're a great party food to make for end of year events.
They're also very similar nutritionally to fat bombs (high in healthy fats and low in carbs!)
So, if you need a savory change from sweet fat-bombs a butter board is a great alternative.
Why You'll Love It
- Practically zero carbs! (0.7g per serving)
- A low carb appetizer everyone will love
- VERY quick and easy to make in just 10 minutes!
- Perfect paired with keto crackers
Ingredients You'll Need
To make my low carb butter board you'll only need 5 key ingredients plus salt and black pepper.
- Butter - butter that has softened at room temperature.
- Bacon - diced bacon that we'll fry until crispy and golden.
- Garlic - fresh minced garlic cloves or from a jar is fine.
- Capers - capers add a great salty and savory flavor to the butter board.
- Olive oil - to fry our bacon, capers and garlic.
- Optional - add some fresh rosemary sprigs to garnish.
How To Make A Keto Butter Board
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the diced bacon with the capers and garlic until golden and crispy.
Whip the butter with an electric mixer or whisk until fluffy and then season it with salt and pepper.
Take a serving board and smear over the seasoned whipped butter. Top with the diced bacon, capers and garlic.
Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve immediately.
Any leftovers on your butter board can easily to stored for later. Scrape off the butter and place it inside an airtight container or sealable bag then pop it in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 1 week.
- Crispy Coconut Shrimp
- Baked Chorizo Chips with Cream Cheese Dip
- Tuna Cucumber Cups
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers
Keto Butter Board Recipe
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 2 strips Bacon diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Rosemary fresh, to garnish
- Gather the ingredients and heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the bacon with the capers and garlic and cook until the bacon is golden and crispy.
- Whip the butter with an electric mixer or whisk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread and smear on a serving board and top with the bacon, capers and garlic. Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve immediately.