This Keto 4 Ingredient Tuna Mayo Cucumber Cups recipe combines everything we love these days!
Convenience, speed, amazing taste, low carbs and 4 simple ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry.
Uncomplicated and nourishing, it makes a great appetizer or snack.
Add a tablespoon of pesto to the tuna-mayo mixture for a fancier version or skip the dill and add your favorite spice blend to put your own spin on the basic recipe.
Tuna Cucumber Cups
Convenience, speed, amazing taste, low carbs and 4 simple ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry. Uncomplicated and nourishing, it makes a great appetizer or snack.Pin It Print
- 1 large Cucumber
- 5 oz Tuna in oil, drained
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise full-fat
- 3 tablespoon Dill extra to garnish (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut the cucumber into 1-inch thick slices. Scoop out the seeds leaving about ¼″ on the bottom, to create bite-sized cups. Season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the tuna with the mayonnaise and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each cucumber cup with the tuna mixture.
- Serve cold, garnished with dill.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 1.3g
Serving: 1 cucumber cup Calories: 83 kcal Carbohydrates: 1.6 g Protein: 4.2 g Fat: 6.7 g Saturated Fat: 1.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.8 g Monounsaturated Fat: 1.6 g Cholesterol: 7.5 mg Sodium: 56.1 mg Potassium: 122.7 mg Fiber: 0.3 g Sugar: 0.5 g Vitamin A: 5.3 IU Vitamin C: 1.3 mg Calcium: 22 mg Iron: 0.6 mg Net Carbs: 1.3 g
Leave a review or ask a question