This Keto 4 Ingredient Tuna Mayo Cucumber Cups recipe combines everything we love these days!
Convenience, speed, amazing taste, low carbs and 4 simple ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry.
Uncomplicated and nourishing, it makes a great appetizer or snack.
Add a tablespoon of pesto to the tuna-mayo mixture for a fancier version or skip the dill and add your favorite spice blend to put your own spin on the basic recipe.
- 1 large Cucumber
- 5 oz Tuna in oil, drained
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise full-fat
- 3 tablespoon Dill extra to garnish (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut the cucumber into 1” thick slices. Scoop out the seeds leaving about ¼″ on the bottom, to create bite-sized cups. Season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the tuna with the mayonnaise and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each cucumber cup with the tuna mixture.
- Serve cold, garnished with dill.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars