The easiest way to describe these Keto Crispy Parmesan Spinach Crackers are straightforward snacks’ that everyone can enjoy.
With a cheese platter or a steaming bowl of soup, they are super filling, with a satisfying crunch and saltiness, without the carbs.
The best part is that you can modify them with different spices and enjoy a different taste profile every time you make them!
Table of Contents
Keto Parmesan Spinach Crackers Ingredients
For this recipe you'll need:
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Parmesan cheese
- Coconut oil
- Garlic powder
- Baking powder
- Black pepper
How To Make Crispy Parmesan Spinach Crackers
To get started, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with baking paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, flaxseed, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper. Mix them all together until they're well combined.
Next, add two tablespoons of coconut oil to a non-stick pan and sauté the spinach for 2-3 minutes. Grab your blender or food processor and add the spinach, remaining coconut oil and egg then process for a few seconds until combined. Add the spinach mixture to the flour mixture.
Mix and knead everything together until you get crumbly dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and place it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
Once the dough is ready, place it on the baking tray lined with baking paper. Use a rolling pin or tall glass to roll the dough out into a thin layer.
Cut the dough into squares with a knife and then bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Allow the crispy parmesan spinach crackers to cool to room temperature before serving. They go great with your favorite dip or cheese, enjoy!
Crispy Parmesan Spinach Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour with the coconut flour, baking powder, flaxseed, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil and heat in a non-stick pan. Sauté the spinach for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the spinach, the remaining coconut oil, and the egg in a blender or food processor and process for a few seconds.
- Combine with the flour mixture, to get a crumbly dough.
- Wrap in cling film and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- With a rolling pin or a tall glass roll out the dough on the baking paper. Cut into squares with a knife and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Allow to reach room temperature and serve with your favorite dip or cheese.