These baked chorizo chips are super quick and easy to prepare. All you need is thinly sliced chorizo, your favorite seasonings, an oven and a few minutes to create these delicious snacks!
Table of Contents
Keto snack lovers rejoice! We found the ultimate, 10-minute savory snack that you can make at home with a handful of ingredients you probably already have at home.
The chorizo chips are so easy to make, and the cream cheese dip is fully customizable.
Serve right away, or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat, just let them reach room temperature first as they taste better this way.
Why You'll Love Baked Chorizo Chips
- Only 0.9 grams of net carbs!!
- Amazing low carb snack
- Ready in just 10 minutes
Chorizo Chips Ingredients
You'll only need 6 simple ingredients to make these baked chorizo chips. It's a very versatile recipe so feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices!
- Chorizo - you'll need a chorizo sausage for this recipe and you can pick your favorite. Substitute for salami or pepperoni.
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
How To Make Low Carb Chorizo Chips
To get started, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Line a baking pan with baking paper.
Slice the chorizo into thin slices and arrange the slices on the baking pan. Make sure they're not overlapping and have space in between to ensure even baking.
Place the baking pan with the chorizo in the oven for 3 minutes, remove from the oven and dab with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Return to the oven for a further 2 minutes until crispy and slightly golden.
In the meantime, take a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, chopped parsley leaves, garlic powder and fresh black pepper. Mix everything together well and optionally add any of your favorite spices, herbs and seasonings.
Serve the chorizo chips hot or cold with the cream cheese dip and enjoy!
Storage: store any leftover chorizo chips in an airtight container where they'll keep for up to 1 week. Leftover cream cheese dip should be covered and stored in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 4 days.
More Easy Keto Snacks
If you're looking for more quick and easy low carb snacks for your keto diet try some of our favorites:
- 6 oz Chorizo
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Parsley Leaves chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- pinch Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Slice the chorizo into thin slices and arrange the slices on the baking pan, making sure they are not overlapping, to ensure an even baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes, dab with a paper towel to remove excess oil and return to the oven for 2 more minutes, until crispy and slightly golden.
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese with the heavy cream, chopped parsley leaves, garlic powder and black pepper. Mix well.
- Serve the chorizo chips hot or cold, with the cream cheese dip.