Keto air fryer recipes are an excellent choice for the keto diet. The air fryer is perfect for cooking keto-friendly foods, which are typically high in fat and low in carbs.
Air fryers are an easy way to whip up delicious, crispy, and tasty meals in no time at all. Replace breadcrumbs with low carb alternatives and reduce excess calories and unhealthy oils.
Table of Contents
- Low Carb Air Fryer Recipes
- How Are Air Fryer Recipes Keto Friendly?
- The Best Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- 1. Air Fryer Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2. Low Carb Air Fryer Baked Eggs
- 3. Keto Air Fryer Egg Cups
- 4. Air Fryer Keto Omelet Toast
- 5. Keto Air Fryer Steak
- 6. Keto Air Fryer Asparagus with Garlic
- 7. Keto Air Fryer Shrimp
- 8. Air Fryer Keto Chicken Nuggets
- 9. Keto Air Fryer Wings
- 10. Keto Air Fryer Chinese Style Ribs
- 11. Keto Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- 12. Keto Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 13. Keto Air Fryer Burgers
- 14. Keto Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- 15. Keto Air Fryer Salmon Cakes
- 16. Keto Air Fryer Breaded Cod
- 17. Keto Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 18. Keto Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- 19. Air Fryer Keto Brownies
- 20. Keto Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 📖 Recipe
- 20 Best Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- 💬 Reviews
Low Carb Air Fryer Recipes
Indulge in everything from chicken nuggets and Chinese-style ribs to brownies and chocolate chip cookies with these keto air fryer recipes.
Whether you're looking to become healthier, save time in the kitchen or kick off the new year with a diet change, these air fryer keto recipes are for you.
How Are Air Fryer Recipes Keto Friendly?
Air frying itself DOES NOT reduce carbs. However, it DOES give you a wide range of recipes that you typically couldn't enjoy on a low carb diet.
There are several reasons you're going to want to use an air fryer on your keto diet.
Air fryers can help you whip up healthy meals without the need for unhealthy oils. They also cook food more quickly, so if you're looking to cut down on calories and eat low carb.
- Fewer calories - air fryers help you whip up healthy meals without the need for unhealthy oils. Cutting out excess oils is great for reducing calories and also saves you money!
- Easy clean up - cleaning an air fryer is as simple as it gets. You remove the nonstick tray or rack and gently clean it with a mild dish wash. No oil splattering all over the kitchen walls anymore!
- More keto possibilities - recipes you typically couldn't enjoy can be made keto-friendly using an air fryer. Traditionally high-carb recipes like chicken nuggets can be made keto-friendly by replacing the breading with pork rinds and baking them in the air fryer.
- Super versatile - one of the best things about air fryers is their versatility. You can make everything from grilled vegetables, chicken, and steak to pancakes, brownies, cookies, and much more!
- Fast cooking times - using an air fryer for cooking food can take up to 50% less time than cooking in the oven.
You'll still need to search carefully for recipes that are low in carbs and suitable for a ketogenic diet.
The Best Keto Air Fryer Recipes
To make this easier, I've put together this list of my favorite low carb air fryer recipes. They're all easy to make and low in net carbohydrates. They cover every meal, from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to snacks and decadent desserts.
So here are the best air fryer keto recipes you'll want to start making today:
Missing pancakes on keto?
Of course, pancakes are a great on-the-go breakfast, especially when they’re low in carbs and high in protein.
If you have pumpkin purée, peanut butter, and eggs, this recipe has you covered.
These air fryer keto pancakes taste every bit as good as the traditional version.
Plus, you can make them healthier while still being fluffy and delicious!
Tired of eggs on keto?
Simple add-ins can take your keto breakfast to a whole new level!
This is an ingenious way to use up frozen spinach, milk, and grated cheese.
The texture is similar to the classic mini omelets, and they’re just as flavorful as the oil-fried kind.
Here’s a homemade version of Keto Starbucks Egg Bites!
A breakfast all-in-one, these egg bite cups combine fresh eggs, full-fat milk, colorful keto veggies, cheese, and bacon into one simple but an oh-so-delicious family meal.
To bring colors and texture to the outside of the cups, add half of the veggies to the top of the egg molds.
You do not have to give up toast on the ketogenic diet!
Here’s my favorite keto toast recipe that makes sticking to keto both achievable and easy!
Moreover, this breakfast toast is easy to prepare and full of healthy, keto-friendly goodness, such as stringy mozzarella, bacon, and soft keto bread.
The air fryer is a lifesaver when it comes to a big, juicy steak for two!
Plus, you can make this simple but luxurious dinner without marinating steak and making a mess; a simple dry rub seasoning is perfect.
And that means more time for you and your sweetheart?
Looking for easy keto air fryer recipes? Try this healthy side dish.
Asparagus is super nutritious, looks beautiful on a serving plate, and is super easy when cooked in the air fryer.
Asparagus cook in a flash using hot air that circulates around your veggies, maximizing the flavor and preserving their nutrient value.
A touch of avocado oil makes them way better than plain roasted asparagus.
Miss fried, breaded shrimp on keto?
No worries, here’s the life-saving recipe for those glorious crunchy bites!
Shrimp, like most seafood, are keto-friendly food, but their crispy, crunchy toppings are usually loaded with carbs.
You can cover them with a low-carb substitute for flour and breadcrumbs, such as almond flour and tons of spices. Then simply air fry them for about 10 minutes.
Serve with a keto-friendly chili sauce and devour!
Are you looking for a healthier version of your favorite chicken bites? Look no further.
Try diced chicken breast, richly seasoned, dipped in eggs, coated with keto-breading (pork rings and Parmesan), and then cooked for 10 to 15 minutes in the air fryer without any oil.
Making your own keto-friendly nuggets couldn’t be easier!
You’ll wow everyone at the next party when you whip up these hot, crispy-skinned chicken wings!
They are flavored with garlic, olive oil, and chili powder and baked to crispy perfection in less than 30 minutes.
No one will even guess they’re baked, not fried.
Not only can you have fall-off-the-bone spare ribs in under 10 minutes with your air fryer, but it’s by far the best way to prepare Chinese-style ribs.
Soaking ribs in a marinade made with Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, and aromatics can help tenderize tough proteins and add moisture.
By baking the ribs in the air fryer, they get a perfect, sticky finish — delicious!
These air fryer veggies are stick-to-your-ribs food!
Tossed with garlic butter and Parmesan, this is the perfect side dish or a healthy meal all on its own.
These air fryer broccoli florets are fork tender at the thickest part and crispy on the outside, so they are bound to be a hit with both adults and kids.
Don’t feel like cooking?
Try this iconic, party-worthy recipe, and let the air fryer do the hard work for you!
This punched-up pork dish is inspired by the best Creole flavors, but feel free to add your own spice blends.
Get those creative juices flowing, and you’ll never make pork chops another way again!
Cooking keto burgers has never been easier than in the air fryer.
This ultimate comfort food is perfectly grilled in no time without using oil and making a mess.
Ensure you use ground beef that is 20 percent fat and 80 percent lean beef, so your burgers will stay moist with all the flavor.
So, let’s get down to the best keto burgers ever!
Every air fryer master knows a delicious chicken breast begins with the right seasoning.
This version combines dried Italian seasoning with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Simply mix the seasonings with avocado oil and spread the mixture on top of each chicken breast piece for the perfect mess-free chicken recipe.
Love fish cakes but are too worried about calories from cooking oil? Don’t be!
The air fryer will cook these salmon cakes with a minimal amount of oil.
Read the recipe all the way through to learn how to make these cakes with even fewer carbs. You can save about 4 grams of total carbs per serving by using coconut flour.
Once you’ve had air-fried salmon cakes (sneakily loaded with fruit), you’ll never go back to deep-fried fish cakes and burgers.
Do you find yourself short on time to cook?
Don’t worry. This keto air-fried cod recipe makes it easy to give every dinner a little something extra.
In under 17 minutes, your fish will get a perfect, juicy inside and golden outer crust, so be sure to keep this recipe in your back pocket!
Who knew air fryer veggies could be so addictive?
People often don’t like Brussels sprouts because they have never had them cooked properly.
The air fryer cooks these tiny cabbages to perfection. They maintain their bright color as well as the majority of their valuable nutrients.
It’s a win-win for every successful ketoer!
Hearty, meat-like mushrooms are one of the best vegetables you can eat on a ketogenic diet, especially if you are following a vegetarian version.
They are low in calories and carbs as well as rich in protein, fiber, and minerals.
A quick trip in the air fryer yields tender bites with a creamy texture and simple cheesy stuffing.
This recipe is a keto-vegetarian favorite, extra easy to make during busy weeknights!
Sweet-toothed ketoers will love this totally decadent keto dessert!
Made with almond flour, butter, and unsweetened cocoa powder, this ultra-chocolaty dessert will win over your heart and stomach.
These easy, one-bowl brownies have gooey centers and shiny, crackly tops. So quick and easy to whip up and bake in the air fryer.
They satisfy your sugar cravings whilst keeping your diet on track and helping you maintain ketosis.
Do you love keto cookies as much as I do?
If so, these air fryer cookies are easier than most regular, doughy desserts and are ready in a fraction of the time.
Plus, they contain only 2.5 grams of carbs per cookie, so they're completely guilt-free.
The air fryer makes phenomenal cookies, cooking them equally all the way through so that they are chewy throughout.
It’s a dessert that tastes like childhood, and both kids and adults will love them!
20 Best Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- Low Carb Air Fryer Baked Eggs
- Keto Air Fryer Egg Cups
- Air Fryer Keto Omelet Toast
- Keto Air Fryer Steak
- Keto Air Fryer Asparagus with Garlic
- Keto Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer Keto Chicken Nuggets
- Keto Air Fryer Wings
- Keto Air Fryer Chinese Style Ribs
- Keto Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- Keto Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Keto Air Fryer Burgers
- Keto Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Keto Air Fryer Salmon Cakes
- Keto Air Fryer Breaded Cod
- Keto Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Keto Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Keto Brownies
- Keto Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pick your favorite keto air fryer recipe.
- Grab your air fryer and all the ingredients you'll need.
- Prepare a keto fryer recipe for your next meal!