Garlic Butter Keto Mushrooms are the most amazing flavor-packed side dish to accompany your favorite steak. Mushrooms sautéed to perfection in a herby garlic-infused butter. You're going to be serving these with every dish!
Table of Contents
Keto Garlic Mushrooms
Keto mushroom recipes definitely deserve a place in your low carb diet. Mushrooms are loaded with nutrients, and they're one of the only foods that contain natural vitamin D.
Whether you're looking for side dish ideas or a quick but flavorful main dish, this recipe checks all the boxes. It's also super quick and easy to make in under 15 minutes!
What I love most about this keto mushroom recipe is that it can accompany almost any dish! From soups and salads to sandwiches or as a lovely side dish year-round.
Top your bowl of garlic mushrooms with freshly shaved parmesan flakes for a lovely finishing touch!
Looking for more low carb mushroom recipes? Try our quick and easy feta stuffed mushrooms loaded with bacon!
Why You'll Love Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Perfect side or appetizer with almost any meal
- High in vitamin D
- Ready in under 15 minutes with 5 minutes of prep
- Button mushrooms - also known as white mushrooms or table mushrooms. Place them in a large bowl filled with water and toss them for a minute or so to remove any dirt.
- Garlic - garlic cloves thinly sliced.
- Butter - grass-fed butter if you have it available.
- Thyme - a few sprigs of fresh thyme to garnish the dish.
- Seasonings - you'll only need sea salt and freshly ground black pepper for this recipe.
How To Make Garlic Butter Keto Mushrooms
To get started, take frying and add the butter over high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for a further 2 to 3 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper until golden brown.
Add the sliced garlic and cook for another minute, stirring until the garlic is golden. Serve hot and garnish with fresh thyme. Optionally shave some fresh parmesan over the top.
- In the fridge: Leftover garlic butter keto mushrooms can be kept in an air-tight container in the fridge, and they'll keep for up to 4 days. Unfortunately, these garlic mushrooms don't freeze well.
More Keto Side Dish Recipes
If you love these garlic butter mushrooms and are looking for more keto side dish ideas, give some of these favorites a try!
- Loaded Cauliflower Mash
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Oven Roasted Cheesy Green Beans
Garlic Butter Keto Mushrooms recipe
- 1 lb Button Mushrooms
- 4 cloves Garlic sliced
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- 2-3 sprigs Thyme fresh
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper freshly ground
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 2-3 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper until golden brown.
- Add the garlic slices and cook for another minute, stirring until golden.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh thyme.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question