Who wouldn’t want cookies for breakfast?
These delicious, keto peanut butter cookies are packed with good nutrients that will boost your energy levels and help you start the day right.
You only need three ingredients and 15 minutes but they are also great for meal prepping as they keep fresh for up to 10 days stored in a sealed jar.
Peanut butter is high in healthy, natural fats and fiber and adds a rich, earthy flavor to the simplest of recipes, making it perfect for uncomplicated and quick keto breakfasts.
You’ll feel like you are having dessert for breakfast, guilt-free!
Because we’re using Erythritol for these keto peanut butter cookies the net carbs are only 2.4g per cookie!
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
While you prepare the cookies, preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Now grab your 3 ingredients:
- 1 cup of Unsalted Natural Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1 large Egg
Combine the peanut butter, egg and erythritol in a mixing bowl.
Use a spatula (or your hands!) mix the ingredients together thoroughly until you get a dough.
Once you have your dough, shape the dough into balls in the palms of your hands.
I made 15 cookies with this recipe and I feel they were a perfect size!
Place the balls onto the lined baking tray.
Here’s where you can get creative!
Press down on the balls with the back of a fork.
You can also use the back of your hand or experiment with a range of other shapes.
Once they’re ready to go, place them in the oven and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Allow the cookies to cool to room temperature and then serve!
These cookies really turned out delicious and I’m sure you’re going to love them, enjoy 🙂
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter unsalted
- 2/3 cup Erythritol
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter with the Erythritol and the egg in a mixing bowl using a spatula or your hands. Mix until you get a dough.
- Shape into balls and place on the lined baking pan. Press down with your palm or the back of a fork. This is the part where you can get creative and experiment with different shapes.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.