Keto chocolate chip cookies are a delicious snack or dessert. Pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies are low carb, sugar-free and the perfect treat for Halloween!
Table of Contents
Here's a classic keto pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe you're going to love!
So easy to make and perfect to whip up in just 30 minutes. They are a delicious, keto-friendly and healthy Halloween treat that kids will love too.
Having a little seasonal treat once in a while becomes a driving motivation to stick to your keto diet plan. Especially when they're still low in carbs!
What’s a better excuse to head to the kitchen and make these cookies from scratch?
Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
You're going to absolutely LOVE these cookies! Not only are they SUPER EASY to make but they're healthy and low in net carbs too.
But, are chocolate chip cookies keto? Traditional chocolate chip cookies are definitely not keto-friendly. They're high in sugar and overall carb content.
However, these are keto-friendly chocolate chip cookies made using natural ingredients, sugar-free sweeteners and no-carb chocolate chips.
Ingredients You'll Need
To make these easy keto chocolate chip cookies you'll common low carb ingredients. For the full amounts please check the recipe card below.
- Peanut butter
- Pumpkin puree
- Chocolate chips (sugar-free like Lily's Sweets Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Coconut flour
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Baking powder
How to Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
To get started, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking tray with a baking sheet.
Grab a large mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients. Use an electric mixer or hand mixer for around 20 seconds until everything is well combined and lump-free.
Once your batter is ready, divide it into 12 balls and place them on the lined baking tray. Flatten the dough down with the back of a spoon or spatula.
Place the baking tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are done. Allow the cookies to cool on the rack and then serve!
Tips and Tricks
- Use sugar-free chocolate chips. To keep these cookies low in carbs I used an amazing brand of sugar-free chocolate chips. They contain no sugar and are naturally sweetened using stevia. Check out Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips on amazon.
This recipe makes 12 cookies, but you can always alter the ingredients to make bigger batches. For the full nutritional breakdown check out the recipe card below. Here are the important bits:
- 79 calories per cookie
- 6.1 grams of fat
- 3.1 grams of protein
- 1.2 grams of fiber
- 3 grams of net carbs
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric or hand mixer for 20 seconds until well combined and lump-free.
- Scoop the batter into 12 cookies and place them on the prepared baking tray. Flatten the dough with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on a rack and serve.