A Keto-Friendly Hot Chocolate Recipe makes a rich, velvety hot chocolate with an amazing chocolaty aroma!
Nothing beats a cup of hot chocolate on a cold autumnal day.
Rich and velvety with strong chocolaty aromas, this 5-minute recipe will get you through movie nights, outdoor excursions poured in a thermos, cold evenings and quiet Sunday mornings.
If you’ve ever wondered what keto happiness tastes like, we imagine it’s something like this.
Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe
5-Minute Keto Hot ChocolatePrint
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 3 tbsp Erythritol
- 2/3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream unsweetened
- Heat the cream with the water and vanilla extract in a small, non-stick saucepan.
- Dissolve the cocoa powder and Erythritol into the cream mixture, whisking. Allow simmering for a minute and pour into mugs.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream on each mug and dust with cocoa powder. Serve hot.