My chocolate keto almond butter cookies are no-bake and the easiest cookies you'll ever make! They're gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly with only 1.4g net carbs in each cookie.
Table of Contents
Forget about store bought sugary desserts and complicated recipes. These keto almond butter cookies are as delicious as easy to make!
Make a big batch and keep them in the freezer to keep those sugar cravings at bay any time of the day!
Why You'll Love Them
- Just 1.4g net carbs per cookie!!
- Quick and easy to make with just 5 minutes prep
- No baking required just let them set in the freezer
Ingredients You'll Need
These sugar-free almond butter cookies only need 7 simple ingredients to make.
- Erythritol - this recipe uses Erythritol instead sugar to keep it keto friendly. Feel free to substitute for your favorite sugar-free sweetener.
- Coconut oil - helps to make the cookies soft and chewy.
- Almond butter - make sure you use natural almond butter with no added sugars. You can also substitute for natural peanut butter or other nut butters.
- Cocoa powder - a perfect addition to cookies to give them a more intense flavor.
- Vanilla extract - great for enhancing all the other flavors in these cookies.
- Coconut flakes - you'll need some shredded coconut flakes for these cookies. Make sure they have no added sugar.
- Sea salt - optionally top the almond butter cookies with flaky sea salt to balance out the sweetness.
Equipment You'll Need
You'll need some silicon cookie molds for this recipe. Alternatively, pour the batter into a lined baking tray and cut into squares.
There is a huge variety of silicon cookie molds available on Amazon with lots of different designs for every occasion! Check them out here.
How To Make Them
Melt the coconut oil and almond butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and Erythritol. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer while whisking until smooth.
Remove from the heat and mix in the coconut flakes. Allow the mixture to sit until it reaches room temperature.
Spoon the cookie mixture into your preferred molds and then sprinkle the top of each cookie with flaky sea salt.
Place the molds in the freezer for 15 minutes until set. Serve cold and enjoy!
In the freezer: These cookies are best stored in the freezer where they'll keep for up to 2 months.
More Keto Cookie Recipes
Looking for more low carb cookies you can enjoy on keto? Check out more of our favorite recipes below:
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies with Frosting
- Soft and Buttery Snowball Cookies
- Best Coconut Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Almond Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup Erythritol powdered
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Almond Butter low carb, no added sugar
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cup Shredded Coconut Flakes
- Flaky Sea Salt to garnish
- Melt the coconut oil and the almond butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and the Erythritol and bring to a gentle simmer, whisking until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the coconut flakes.
- Allow mixture to reach room temperature and spoon into your preferred molds.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freeze for 15 minutes until set. Serve cold or store in the freezer.