This poppy seed-crusted salmon with goat cheese dip is an elegant dinner ready in minutes—perfectly tender salmon fillets with a crunchy outer texture and refreshing goat cheese dip. An elegant dinner loaded with flavor, protein, and healthy fats - easy and delicious!
Table of Contents
Salmon is perfect for whipping up fantastic meals in minutes. In this case, coated with poppy seed that adds a crunchy texture to the otherwise tender fish fillets.
It is served with a refreshing goat cheese dip, a fuss-free side, high in protein and healthy fats.
Add seasonal vegetables on the side, fresh or cooked, and you have a restaurant-worthy meal on the table, in minutes!
Why You'll Love It
- Ready to eat in under 20 minutes!
- A visually stunning low-carb dinner
- Only 5.2 grams of net carbs
- Made with 5 simple ingredients
Ingredients You'll Need
To make this keto salmon dinner, you'll only need five simple ingredients + seasonings.
- Salmon fillets
- Poppy seeds
- Goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
How To Make Poppy Seed Crusted Salmon
Pour the poppy seeds onto a wide plate and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Press the salmon fillets into the seeds and make sure they're completely coated.
In a pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat and sauté the salmon fillets for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
While the salmon is cooking, finely chop the cucumber and place it in a mixing bowl with the goat cheese and one tablespoon of olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together.
Serve the poppy seed-coated salmon hot with the goat cheese dip. Optionally serve with a side of seasonal low-carb vegetables.
In the fridge: Any leftover salmon and goat cheese dip can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Make sure it's covered well in an airtight container.
More Salmon Recipes
- Baked Salmon and Green Beans
- Salmon with Lemon Garlic Sauce
- Salmon with Lime Avocado Dressing
- Pan Seared Salmon with Goat Cheese Sauce
Poppy Seed Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 2 fillets Salmon 6.2oz / 178g each
- 2 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- ½ cup Goat Cheese full-fat
- ½ medium Cucumber
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Toss the poppy seeds onto a wide plate and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Coat the salmon fillets. Press with your fingers to stick well and make sure they're completely covered.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a pan and sauté the coated fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- In the meantime, finely chop the cucumber and mix it with the goat cheese and 1 tablespoon of olive oil—season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salmon hot with the dip and optionally a side of seasonal low carb vegetables.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question