A fresh, flavorful and healthy cucumber salsa made in just 10 minutes! Loaded with cucumber, green pepper, red onion, cilantro and jalapeño, it's refreshing with a little zing.
Perfect as a healthy snack scooped up with low carb chips, or served with chicken or fish. It's low-carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy free too.
Table of Contents
Refreshing and easy to make, my 10-minute cucumber salsa recipe is one of my favorite healthy sides that doubles as a sandwich filling.
I purposefully added lots of cilantro and garlic to enhance the flavor!
You can skip the garlic entirely and use parsley instead of cilantro for a more mild taste that will not overpower your main dish.
Flaky salt will add a wonderful texture but you can use regular salt as well.
My salsa with cucumber recipe can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Why You'll Love It
- Each serving has just 3.7g net carbs!
- A refreshing, flavorful and crispy salsa with a little kick
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and keto!
Ingredients You'll Need
You'll only need 8 simple ingredients to make my recipe for cucumber salsa (plus some flaky salt).
- Green pepper
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Flaky salt
How To Make It
You'll only need one bowl to make this healthy cucumber salsa!
In a mixing bowl combine the olive oil, cucumber, cilantro, green bell pepper, red onion, garlic and jalapeño. Stir everything together until well combined.
Add the lime juice and season with salt flakes. Serve at room temperature!
In the fridge: Any leftover salsa can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 3 days.
More Homemade Recipes
Easy Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 1 Cucumber diced
- ¼ cup Cilantro fresh, chopped
- ½ cup Green Pepper chopped
- 1 Jalapeño chopped
- ¼ cup Red Onion chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Salt Flakes or plain salt
- Combine the olive oil with the cucumber, cilantro, bell peppers, onions, jalapeño, and garlic in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the lime juice and season with salt flakes. Serve at room temperature.