Refreshing and easy to make, this Easy 10-minute Cucumber Salsa is a healthy side dish that doubles as a sandwich filling.
We purposefully added lots of cilantro and garlic to enhance the flavor but you can skip the garlic entirely and use parsley instead of cilantro for a mild taste that will not overpower your main dish.
Flaky salt will add a wonderful texture but you can use regular salt as well. This recipe can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
If you want more keto tips and delicious, healthy keto-friendly recipes, make sure to follow our Keto Diet board on Pinterest below!
- 1 Cucumber diced
- ¼ cup Cilantro fresh, chopped
- ½ cup Green Pepper chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chopped
- ¼ cup Red Onion chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Salt Flakes or plain salt
- Combine the olive oil with the cucumber, cilantro, bell peppers, onions, and garlic in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the lime juice and season with salt flakes. Serve at room temperature.