Refreshing and easy to make, this Easy 10-minute Cucumber Salsa is a healthy side dish that doubles as a sandwich filling.
We purposefully added lots of cilantro and garlic to enhance the flavor but you can skip the garlic entirely and use parsley instead of cilantro for a mild taste that will not overpower your main dish.
Flaky salt will add a wonderful texture but you can use regular salt as well. This recipe can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 4 tbsp Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt Flakes or plain salt
- Combine the cucumber with the cilantro, bell peppers, onions, and garlic in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the lime juice and season with salt flakes. Serve at room temperature.