These salmon burger lettuce wraps are a light and easy to make meal you can enjoy for dinner or lunch. Loaded with flavor and healthy fats, they're ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!
Table of Contents
Burgers reinvented! The low carb salmon burgers are made from scratch using simple ingredients and cooked to perfection in under 30 minutes.
Packed with flavor and served in lettuce wraps with dollops of mayonnaise. They taste SO good and are one of my favorite keto lunches or light dinners.
With only 2.3 grams of net carbs per burger lettuce wrap, I can’t think of a better way to have burgers, any day of the week!
Looking for more keto salmon recipes? Check out our top salmon recipe roundup for more delicious ideas!
Why You'll Love Salmon Lettuce Wraps
- Only 2.3 grams of net carbs per wrap!!
- Delicious low carb alternative to burgers
- Ready in less than 30 minutes
- Healthy and refreshing main dish everyone will love
Ingredients You'll Need
To make these salmon lettuce wraps you'll need 9 simple ingredients.
- Salmon fillets
- Almond flour
- Garlic powder
- Lemon zest
- Olive oil
How To Make Salmon Lettuce Wraps
To get started, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a non stick pan over medium high heat. Use a paper towel to pat dry the salmon fillets, then sauté them for 3 to 5 minutes.
Use a fork to flake the salmon fillets into small flakes or pieces.
Take a large mixing bowl and combine the egg, flaked salmon, almond flour, lemon zest, dill and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
Knead everything together until you get a dough. Shape the dough into four salmon burgers.
Heat the remaining olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium high heat. Cook the salmon burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until slightly golden.
To serve, take two lettuce leaves and add a dollop of mayonnaise on each. Place the salmon burgers in between the lettuce and wrap them together. Serve hot and enjoy!
In the fridge: To store any leftover salmon burgers place them in an airtight container and keep the refrigerated where they'll keep for up to 2 days.
In the freezer: You can store these salmon burgers in a freezer proof container for up to 3 months. When you're ready to use the burgers let them thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
To reheat: You can reheat the burgers slowly in a non-stick pan over a medium-low heat. Add a splash of water into the pan and then cover it to steam the burgers. If you're in a hurry you can also place them in the microwave, so they're great to take to work!
More Salmon Recipes
Looking for more healthy salmon recipes that are low carb and keto friendly? Try some of our reader favorites:
- 15-Minute Salmon Coconut Curry
- Salmon with Lime Avocado Dressing
- Pan Seared Salmon with Goat Cheese Sauce
- Poppy Seed Crusted Salmon with Goat Cheese Dip
For the Salmon Burgers
- 1.5 lb Salmon Fillets
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Dill finely chopped
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 4 large Lettuce Leaves
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Dry the salmon fillets with paper towels and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Use a fork to flake and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs with the salmon, almond flour, lemon zest, dill, salt and pepper.
- Knead to make a dough and shape into burgers. Heat the remaining olive oil in a non-stick pan and cook the fish burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Spread a dollop of mayonnaise on each leaf of lettuce, add the burgers and wrap. Serve hot.