My keto spicy garlic aioli is based on the classic mayonnaise sauce and gets a fiery makeover with a generous amount of chili, olive oil and garlic.
Table of Contents
Trust me, you're going to LOVE this keto garlic aioli.
It takes less than 5 minutes and uses just one bowl. But is aioli keto-friendly? YES! It has just 0.5g of carbs per tablespoon and those are the kind of numbers I like to hear.
But the star with this keto aioli is definitely the flavor. In this version, we let the chili do all the work, without overpowering the rest of the ingredients.
Rest assured, this will become your go-to sauce to transform dishes like pasta, salads, burgers, meat, fish, poultry or grilled veggies into something that’s both flavorsome and fuss-free.
How To Make Spicy Garlic Aioli
Spicy aioli is one of the easiest recipes you can make. You just throw the ingredients together, mix well and you're done!
Keto Aioli Ingredients:
- Hot sauce
- Coconut aminos
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Red pepper flakes (to garnish)
We hope you love this aioli as much as we do! You might also like to try our 5-Ingredient Roasted Cauliflower Hummus that is bursting with flavor!
Keto Spicy Garlic Aioli
- 1 ½ cups Mayonnaise full-fat
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon Chilli Sauce Frank's RedHot Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Aminos or gluten-free, low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes to garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well. Transfer into an air tight container and serve at room temperature, optionally garnished with red pepper flakes.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question