Our keto spicy garlic aioli is based on the classic mayonnaise sauce and gets a fiery makeover with a generous amount of chili, olive oil and garlic.
Trust me, you’re going to LOVE this keto garlic aioli.
It takes less than 5 minutes and uses just one bowl. But is aioli keto-friendly? YES! It has less than 1g of carbs per portion and those are the kind of numbers I like to hear.
But the star with this keto aioli is definitely the flavor. In this version, we let the chili do all the work, without overpowering the rest of the ingredients.
Rest assured, this will become your go-to sauce to transform dishes like pasta, salads, burgers, meat, fish, poultry or grilled veggies into something that’s both flavorsome and fuss-free.
How To Make Spicy Garlic Aioli
Spicy aioli is one of the easiest recipes you can make. You just throw the ingredients together, mix well and you’re done!
Keto Aioli Ingredients:
- Chilli sauce
- Coconut aminos
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Chilli flakes (to garnish)
We hope you love this aioli as much as we do! You might also like to try our 5-Ingredient Roasted Cauliflower Hummus that is bursting with flavor!
Keto Spicy Garlic Aioli
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise full-fat
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos or gluten-free, low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes to garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well. Transfer into an air tight container and serve at room temperature, optionally garnished with chili flakes.