Grab your favorite keto dips because we got you the best homemade, keto baked tortilla chips ever!
Just 2 ingredients and your spices of choice, 10 minutes in the oven and voila!
Crispy, cheesy and filling, you can make a different version each time you make them, simply by changing up the spices and D.I.Y-ing your own spice mixtures.
My absolute favorite way to use those is in my salads instead of croutons and in my soups as well, to add a crunchy texture and make them more filling and substantial.
What is your favorite way to eat your tortilla chips?
- 1 cup Almond Flour blanched
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Spices (We used salt and smoked paprika)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in a double boiler or microwave it for 20-30 seconds until completely melted.
- Place the melted cheese in a mixing bowl. Add the almond flour and mix well to get a dough. Shape the dough into a ball.
- Place the ball of dough between two pieces of parchment paper and flatten with a rolling pin or tall glass. Roll out the dough into a ⅙-inch sheet.
- Cut triangles of dough with a knife and transfer on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake the tortilla chips for 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.