Keto tortilla chips are the perfect low carb snack! They're crispy, cheesy and excellent for dipping. They're made with just 2 ingredients and ready in minutes with only 1.7 grams of net carbs per serving.
Table of Contents
Grab your favorite keto dips because we got you the best homemade keto chips ever! I absolutely love dipping them in our easy avocado guacamole.
They're easy to make using just 2 ingredients and your favorite spices. Pop them in the oven for 10 minutes and voila, you have delicious low carb chips.
Low Carb Tortilla Chips
Crispy, cheesy, filling and versatile. You can make a different version of these tortilla chips each time you make them, simply by changing up the spices and D.I.Y-ing your own spice mixtures.
Another great way to enjoy them is in salads instead of croutons and in soups as well. They add a crunchy texture and make them more filling and substantial without adding extra carbs.
What is your favorite way to eat your tortilla chips?
Why You'll Love Keto Tortilla Chips
- Only 1.7 grams of net carbs per serving!
- Made with just 2 ingredients + your own spices
- Ready in just 15 minutes
- Crunchy, cheesy, crispy and perfect for dipping
Ingredients You'll Need
You'll only need two main ingredients to make these chips. Blanched almond flour and mozzarella cheese. You can then decide what spices you'd like to use and make your own blend. I used a simple blend of smoked paprika and salt for these.
How To Make Keto Tortilla Chips
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place the mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat it for 10 seconds at a time until completed melted. It should take 20 to 30 seconds to melt depending on your microwave. You can also use a double boiler if you have one available.
Take a mixing bowl and add the melted mozzarella cheese. Add the blanched almond flour and combine it with the cheese until you get a dough. Shape the dough into a ball.
Grab two pieces of baking paper and place the dough in between. Use a rolling pin or tall glass to roll out the dough into a ⅙ inch layer.
Cut the dough into triangle shaped tortilla chips with a knife and carefully transfer them to the lined baking tray.
Place the baking tray in your preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes until golden. Allow the keto chips to cool to room temperature before serving.
These homemade keto chips will stay fresh for at least a week. Store them in an air tight container at room temperature. They don't freeze or refrigerate well so I recommend not doing so because they'll become soggy.
- 1 cup Almond Flour blanched
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Spices (We used salt and smoked paprika)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in a double boiler or microwave it for 20-30 seconds until completely melted.
- Place the melted cheese in a mixing bowl. Add the almond flour and mix well to get a dough. Shape the dough into a ball.
- Place the ball of dough between two pieces of baking paper and flatten with a rolling pin or tall glass. Roll out the dough into a ⅙-inch sheet.
- Cut triangles of dough with a knife and transfer on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake the tortilla chips for 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.