If you love salads as much as I do, you can probably relate: I’m always on a hunt to find the perfect dressing.
Something, quick, easy and fuss-free that doesn’t require hard-to-find ingredients. Something that can turn those steamed broccoli florets into an irresistible treat and those humble lettuce leaves into a mouthwatering meal.
This keto caesar salad dressing recipe is a culinary revelation! Made with egg yolks (make sure your eggs are pasteurized), anchovies, parmesan and extra virgin olive oil. It has plenty of flavors — guaranteed. You’ll want to eat it straight from the jar.
Best Caesar Salad Dressing Ingredients
I like to keep this recipe simple without too many complex ingredients. You’ll need pasteurized eggs, extra-virgin olive oil, Parmesan cheese, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
How To Make Caesar Salad Dressing
Grab your blender and add the egg yolks, anchovies, garlic cloves, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Use the pulse function to blend everything together into a thick paste.
While blending, add the olive oil in a stream until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Gently fold in the Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep this caesar salad dressing in an air-tight jar. It’s best served at room temperature!
More Amazing Homemade Sauces
- Keto Spicy Garlic Aioli – Super easy Spicy Garlic Aioli is ready in 5 minutes and has less than 1 gram of net carbs per serving!
- 5-Ingredient Roasted Cauliflower Hummus – The PERFECT healthy snack, appetizer or spread when combined with some low carb vegetables.
Best Keto Caesar Salad Dressing
- 3 large Eggs yolks only, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 5 Anchovies
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 small Lemon juice only
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- In a blender, add the egg yolks, anchovies, garlic cloves, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Pulse for a few seconds until blended into a thick paste.
- Add the olive oil in a stream while processing until smooth.
- Fold in Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. Store in an air-tight jar and serve at room temperature.