Learn how to make keto frozen yogurt to enjoy as a healthy frozen treat. This sugar-free frozen yogurt only needs 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep!
Table of Contents
When summer is full on, we are looking for easy, fuss-free frozen dessert recipes to keep us cool during the heatwave.
This keto frozen yogurt recipe is exactly that! It's a sugar free frozen yogurt so you can enjoy it on a low carb or keto diet.
I always keep a tray of frozen yogurt (or plant-based yogurt) in my freezer so that I can whip up a delicious treat like that in no time!
Why You'll Love Sugar Free Frozen Yogurt
- Only 4.4 grams of net carbs!!
- Super easy to make
- Guilt-free low-carb ice cream alternative
Keto Frozen Yogurt Ingredients
To make this low carb frozen yogurt you'll only need 6 simple ingredients.
- Greek yogurt - full-fat Greek yogurt that we'll freeze in an ice tray.
- Frozen fruit - any low carb frozen fruit will work for this recipe. We used a forest fruit mix of blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Heavy cream
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Sweetener - you'll need some liquid sweetener such as Erythritol as a sugar substitute.
How To Make Keto Frozen Yogurt
To get started, take an ice cube tray and fill it with the Greek yogurt then freeze for 2 hours or until frozen.
Next, take a blender or food processor and add the frozen yogurt cubes, frozen fruit, heavy cream, lemon juice, vanilla extract and liquid Erythritol. Process or blend into a creamy consistency.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
To store this healthy ice cream alternative place it in a sealed freezer proof container in the freezer. You can scoop and serve straight from the freezer or let it thaw if you prefer a softer frozen yogurt.
For the best results consume this low carb frozen yogurt within 2 weeks. It will keep longer, but it's likely to develop ice crystals if stored longer than 2 weeks.
More Low Carb Frozen Desserts
Check out these other frozen desserts you can enjoy on your low carb diet!
Keto Sugar Free Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 cups Mixed Forest Fruit frozen
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Erythritol or Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Divide the Greek yogurt into an ice cube tray and freeze for 2 hours.
- Transfer the frozen yogurt ice cubes into a blender or food processor and add the frozen fruit, heavy cream, lemon juice, vanilla extract and liquid Erythritol or sugar-free maple syrup.
- Process into a creamy consistency and serve immediately.