Craving maple syrup on the keto diet?
This sugar-free, low-carb maple syrup is made with real maple extract and tastes like the real thing - without the carbs!
A gluten-free, keto maple syrup that is ready in 10 minutes goes great with so many breakfast recipes!
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Erythritol powdered
- 1 ½ tablespoon Maple Extract
- ½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- Whisk together the water, maple extract, and sweetener in a pot and boil.
- Once boiling, add the xantham gum by sprinkling a small amount at a time while whisking to combine the mixture.
- Continue doing this until the syrup reaches your desired consistency.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 0.14g
Serving: 1 tablespoon Calories: 3.13 kcal Carbohydrates: 0.14 g Potassium: 2.8 mg Sugar: 0.14 g Net Carbs: 0.14 g
Leave a review or ask a question