Craving maple syrup on the keto diet?
This sugar-free, low-carb maple syrup is made with real maple extract and tastes like the real thing - without the carbs!
A gluten-free, keto maple syrup that is ready in just 10 minutes that goes great with so many breakfast recipes!
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 ½ tablespoon Maple Extract
- ½ teaspoon Xanthum Gum
- Whisk together the water, maple extract and sweetener in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the xanthum gum by sprinkling a small amount at a time while whisking to combine the mixture.
- Continue doing this until the syrup reaches your desired consistency.