Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 large eggs separated (pasteurized)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve or another healthy low-carb sweetener
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream - chilled
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites and add the cream of tartar.
- As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol (sweetener)
- Whisk until soft peaks form
- In another bowl whisk cream until soft peaks form
- In a small bowl beat the eggs yolks and vanilla extract
- Fold the eggs whites into the whipped cream
- Gently add the egg mixture and combine
- Place mixture into a suitable container, and freeze for 3-4 hours, overnight is better
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.