With just 5 ingredients I am positive this is the best low carb vanilla ice cream recipe there is!
For you girls that are like me and can eat an entire pint of ice cream without realizing it then this keto vanilla ice cream recipe is for you.
Keto Vanilla Ice CreamPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Servings: 3 servings
- 4 large Eggs yolks and whites separated
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 1/4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream chilled
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites and add the cream of tartar.
- As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol (sweetener).
- Whisk until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl whisk cream until soft peaks form.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs yolks and vanilla extract.
- Fold the eggs whites into the whipped cream.
- Gently add the egg mixture and combine.
- Place mixture into a suitable container, and freeze for 3-4 hours, overnight is better.
Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Amount Per Serving
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.