This sugar free frozen lemonade is the perfect frozen drink for your keto diet! Made with low carb ice cream, lemon juice and Erythritol it's simple to make and delicious.
Table of Contents
Frozen lemonade in less than 5 minutes? Yes please!
It’s the best and most refreshing way to use up those lemons that have been sitting on your kitchen counter.
I like adding a splash of sugar-free orange liqueur for a little added citrus flavor, but it tastes amazing without it as well!
Why You'll Love Keto Frozen Lemonade
- Only 3.8 grams of net carbs!!
- Quick and easy to make
Sugar Free Frozen Lemonade Ingredients
This recipe only requires 4 simple ingredients other than water and ice to make. You'll only need:
- Ice cream - you'll need some sugar-free ice cream for this frozen lemonade. We have a simple vanilla ice cream recipe here if you need to make it from scratch.
- Lemon juice - half a cup of fresh lemon juice or bottled will work fine.
- Erythritol - we'll use Erythritol as a sugar free sweetener for our lemonade, feel free to use any other low carb sweetener as well.
- Sea salt - helps to balance out the sweetness.
How To Make Low Carb Frozen Lemonade
Simply place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until creamy. It couldn't be easier!
More Keto Beverages
Sugar Free Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Ice
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Sugar-Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- ⅙ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until frothy and creamy. Serve immediately.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question