Bulletproof and failproof this keto matcha latte is the perfect beverage to break the routine. With only 4 simple ingredients it couldn't be easier to make!
Table of Contents
Having a good, flavorful coffee in the morning always put us in the mood to start the day right and it’s so much more than quenching our caffeine craving!
I’d drink a matcha latte all day every day if I could! This is how to make a keto, bulletproof matcha latte in less than 5 minutes, and you don’t even need a matcha whisk!
Why You'll Love A Keto Matcha Latte
- Only 1.5 grams of net carbs!!
- Just 4 simple ingredients
Bulletproof Matcha Latte Ingredients
You'll only need 4 simple ingredients to make a keto matcha latte:
- Matcha powder
- Coconut cream
- Coconut oil
- Liquid Erythritol
Keto Matcha Latte Recipe
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder
- ½ cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon Liquid Erythritol
- Dissolve the matcha powder in the hot water. Add the coconut oil and liquid Erythritol, and whisk again.
- Froth the cream in a milk frother or whisk vigorously.
- Pour the frothed cream to the matcha mixture and serve immediately.