All we want for Christmas is cookies, cookies, cookies. Let it snow in your kitchen with these beautifully festive snowballs that will bring joy to your keto table.
You won’t miss carbs and they are so easy to make that we have a feeling you’ll want to make these all year round. And you know what? Nothing is stopping you!
We all know how hard it can be to stick to a low carb diet during the holiday season. With so many get-togethers and parties with food that is as far from keto as possible. Well, now you don't have to worry!
Our keto snowball cookies are low carb and taste just like traditional snowballs. They are soft, buttery and melt in your mouth while you eat them! Each cookie contains just 1.7g net carbs and luckily this recipe makes a large batch.
Ingredients To Make Keto Snowball Cookies
To make snowball keto cookies you'll need (exact measurements in the recipe card below):
- Almond flour
- Full-fat milk
- Vanilla extract
- * Dried cranberries (you can add a dried cranberry to each snowball but this will make the cookie have 3.96g net carbs, so you won't be able to eat as many!)
How to Make Keto Snowball Cookies
To get started preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with baking paper.
Grab a large bowl and combine ½ cup of your powdered Erythritol with the almond flour and salt. Now add the softened butter, milk and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Start kneading all the ingredients together until it reaches a dough texture.
Time to start shaping the snowballs! This recipe makes a good-sized batch of 26 snowballs so it's great to share with others. Divide the dough into 26 pieces and shape them into balls with your hands.
Arrange the snowballs on your baking pan and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Once the snowballs are ready let them rest until they reach room temperature. Dust over the remaining Erythritol to complete the snowballs.
Optionally add a dried cranberry to each cookie (a great idea if others aren't worrying about carbs!)
Other Keto Dessert Recipes
Here are some more delicious sweet treats that won't knock you out of ketosis:
- Keto Donut Holes
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Cocoa Chia Pudding
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- ¾ cup Erythritol powdered
- ½ cup Butter softened
- ½ cup Cranberries dried (optional)
- ¼ cup Milk full-fat
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine ½ cup of the powdered Erythritol with the almond flour and salt.
- Add the butter, milk and vanilla extract and knead with your hands to make a dough. Divide into 26 pieces and shape into balls. Arrange them on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Let them reach room temperature before you dust them with the remaining powdered Erythritol.
- Top each cookie with a piece of cranberry and serve.