The BEST Keto Coconut Cookies are a wonderful sweet treat for anyone on a low-carb diet!
These crunchy coconut milk cookies will be your new love if you love coconut flavor.
Finished with a thick and creamy glaze, we're sure these will become a new go-to in your coffee-time repertoire.
They make a delicious snack, or even breakfast, with a glass of cold milk and a piece of low-carb fruit, and they will satisfy your sweet tooth as they are full of flavor and coconut aromas.
A big batch makes for an easy, keto-friendly, sweet snack all week.
Keto Coconut Cookies
Keto Coconut Cookies Recipe
If you love coconuts these crunchy coconut milk cookies will be your new love. Finished with a thick and creamy glaze, we're pretty sure that these will become a new go-to in your coffee time repertoire.Pin It Print
For the Cookies
- ⅓ cup Coconut Flour
- ⅓ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2.7 oz Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon Ghee (or Butter) melted
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
For the Coconut Glaze
- ⅓ cup Erythritol powdered
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Cream
- ⅓ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
To make the Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the cookie dough ingredients. Knead with your hands to get a dough adding a bit more flour if it’s too sticky.
- Shape into bite sixed cookies, place on the prepared baking pan and flatten with your palm or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to reach room temperature.
To make the Coconut Glaze
- Sift the powdered Erythritol in a mixing bowl adding the coconut cream and vanilla extract gradually until you get a thick yet pourable glaze.
- Pour over the coconut cookies and transfer on a serving plate.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 0.7g
Serving: 1 cookie Calories: 27 kcal Carbohydrates: 1.2 g Protein: 0.7 g Fat: 2.2 g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1 g Cholesterol: 10.8 mg Sodium: 22.4 mg Potassium: 81.4 mg Fiber: 0.5 g Sugar: 0.3 g Vitamin A: 9.3 IU Calcium: 23.8 mg Iron: 0.3 mg Net Carbs: 0.7 g
The recipe, as is many other keto recipes, mixes metric even when you click convert to U.S. Customary. I am spoiled 80 years on U.S. In other words there is instructions both ways in this recipe...grams then teaspoons for some ingredients.!! I'll stop and have to look up the conversion myself.Waa, waa. Have been on Keto for a year. 20lb.weight loss. Husband 25lbs. off!! Will try this recipe. Thanks for all the recipes.
Sorry about the conversion problems. I haven't updated all the older recipes correctly, as I have to do each manually. I've updated this one now.
I hope you're still able to enjoy the cookies!