The BEST Keto Coconut Cookies are a wonderful sweet treat for anyone on a low-carb diet!
These crunchy coconut milk cookies will be your new love if you love coconut flavor.
Finished with a thick and creamy glaze, we're sure these will become a new go-to in your coffee-time repertoire.
They make a delicious snack, or even breakfast, with a glass of cold milk and a piece of low-carb fruit, and they will satisfy your sweet tooth as they are full of flavor and coconut aromas.
A big batch makes for an easy, keto-friendly, sweet snack all week.
Keto Coconut Cookies
Keto Coconut Cookies Recipe
For the Cookies
For the Coconut Glaze
- ⅓ cup Erythritol powdered
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Cream
- ⅓ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
To make the Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the cookie dough ingredients. Knead with your hands to get a dough adding a bit more flour if it’s too sticky.
- Shape into bite sixed cookies, place on the prepared baking pan and flatten with your palm or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to reach room temperature.
To make the Coconut Glaze
- Sift the powdered Erythritol in a mixing bowl adding the coconut cream and vanilla extract gradually until you get a thick yet pourable glaze.
- Pour over the coconut cookies and transfer on a serving plate.