By far the BEST Keto Coconut Cookies are a wonderful sweet treat for anyone on a low carb diet!
If you love coconuts these crunchy coconut milk cookies will be your new love.
Finished with a thick and creamy glaze, we're pretty sure that these will become a new go-to in your coffee time repertoire.
They make a delicious snack or even breakfast with a glass of cold milk and a piece of low-carb fruit and they will satisfy your sweet tooth as they are full of flavor and coconuty aromas.
A big batch makes for an easy, keto-friendly, sweet snack all week long.
Keto Coconut Cookies
For the Cookies
- 50g Coconut Flour
- ⅓ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 80 ml Coconut Milk
- 20g Ghee (or Butter) melted
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
For the Coconut Glaze
- ⅓ cup Erythritol powdered
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Cream
- ⅓ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
To make the Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the cookie dough ingredients. Knead with your hands to get a dough adding a bit more flour if it’s too sticky.
- Shape into bite sixed cookies, place on the prepared baking pan and flatten with your palm or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to reach room temperature.
To make the Coconut Glaze
- Sift the powdered Erythritol in a mixing bowl adding the coconut cream and vanilla extract gradually until you get a thick yet pourable glaze.
- Pour over the coconut cookies and transfer on a serving plate.