Make a tasty and healthy keto cranberry sauce for the holiday season. The ingredients are simple and the instructions are easy to follow. You’ll be enjoying your homemade sugar-free version of the classic in no time!
Table of Contents
This keto cranberry sauce is rich in antioxidants and packed with flavor!
Frozen cranberries, Erythritol, orange zest and spices are simmered together to produce a thick sauce that will complete your thanksgiving table without the extra carbs.
This recipe is the best part of a tradition that is so closely linked to delicious food and that cranberry sauce is the ultimate proof of why.
Why You'll Love It
- Made with frozen or fresh cranberries
- Ready in just 15 minutes
- Perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner
- Only 2.2g carbs in each generous serving!!
Ingredients You'll Need
You'll only need 5 simple ingredients (plus salt) to make this recipe. For the full amounts check out the recipe card below.
- Orange zest
How To Make Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
This recipe is so simple to make with just two simple steps.
Take a small saucepan and combine the cranberries, erythritol, orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat and continually stir until the cranberry sauce thickens. This should take around 7 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool and serve at room temperature.
In the fridge: Store leftover cranberry sauce in an airtight container or glass jar in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 10 days.
In the freezer: Homemade cranberry sauce can also be kept in the freezer in a freezer proof airtight container or bag. It will keep fresh for up to 2 months before the flavor starts to change, although it will be safe to eat for over 6 months.
More Holiday Ideas
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Keto Cranberry Pancakes (you can use this cranberry sauce on them!)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
Keto Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups Cranberries frozen
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- 2 tablespoon Orange Zest
- ⅔ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- In a small saucepan combine the cranberries with the erythritol, orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Bring to a gentle simmer oven medium heat and cook stirring until the sauce thickens for about 7-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve at room temperature.