The best keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe that is no-bake and sugar-free! It's made with simple ingredients like cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
Table of Contents
We are welcoming the festive season with a very special dessert: A no-bake, keto pumpkin-flavored cheesecake!
It requires 20 minutes of active prep, and then you just let it set in the fridge (preferably overnight).
Why You'll Love It
- A guilt-free and easy-to-make dessert
- Velvety pumpkin spice cheesecake filling
- Just 20 mins of prep!
- Only 4.6 grams of net carbs per slice!!
Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
There is something particularly satisfying about having a cozy pumpkin dessert this time of the year, especially when it’s guilt-free, with only 4.6g grams of net carbs per slice!
Make sure to use sugar-free cream and pumpkin puree, and be generous with the chilling time.
I made my pumpkin puree from scratch and intentionally left a few small pumpkin chunks to add texture to the creamy dessert. Happy Thanksgiving!
Ingredients You'll Need
You'll only need 9 simple ingredients to make this easy pumpkin cheesecake, and you probably already have them in your kitchen!
To make this no-bake cheesecake, you'll need the following:
- Almond flour
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
How To Make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Follow the steps below, which should only take around 20 minutes. Then it's as simple as leaving the cheesecake to set overnight!
To Make The Crust
Take a large mixing bowl and combine the almond flour, butter, Erythritol, and a pinch of salt. Mix everything until you get a crumbly dough.
Transfer the dough to a serving pan and press it into the bottom and sides with your fingers. Refrigerate the base while you work on making the filling
To Make The Filling
Take another large mixing bowl and add the heavy cream. Use an electric mixer to beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
In another mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and powdered erythritol. Use an electric mixer to beat until velvety smooth.
Fold the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt into the cream cheese mixture.
Carefully transfer the filling into the serving pan on top of the base. Smooth the mixture out until you have an even top.
Refrigerate for another 3 hours or preferably overnight before slicing the cheesecake. Serve cold.
In the fridge: You can store any leftover cheesecake in an airtight container. It will keep for up to 5 days (although it's unlikely it'll last that long before someone eats it!)
This recipe makes 16 slices of cheesecake, and each serving contains the following:
- 260 calories
- 20.7 grams of fat
- 4.2 grams of protein
- 0.8 grams of fiber
- A total of 4.6 grams of net carbs
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Looking for more delicious pumpkin recipes for the Fall season? We have pumpkin recipes from pancakes and cookies to mousse and Starbucks copycat lattes!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
To Make The Crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour with the butter, Erythritol, and a pinch of salt. Mix well to get a crumbly dough. Transfer the dough to the serving pan and press with your fingers into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate while you work on the filling.
To Make The Filling
- Beat the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, until stiff peaks form.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and the powdered Erythritol and keep beating with the mixer until velvety smooth.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan with the crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or preferably overnight to set before slicing and serving cold.