This simple salad is served with smoked salmon, valerian, radishes, eggs and an easy mayo-mustard dressing. A quick and easy low carb salad that is delicious and healthy!
Table of Contents
Quick and easy, this smoked salmon with valerian and radish salad is a game changer – just what we all crave in the summer when we are in the mood something fresh and filling that won’t weigh us down.
Don’t forget about that extra drizzle of olive oil; it’s the perfect finishing touch for this meal!
Why You'll Love This Smoked Salmon Salad
- Only 3.5 grams of net carbs per serving!!
- Healthy, refreshing and delicious
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
Smoked Salmon Salad Ingredients
You'll only need 7 simple ingredients to make this delicious low carb salad.
- Valerian - valerian salad is super healthy packed with vitamins and nutrients. It's high in vitamins A, B, C and rich in iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Salmon - we used fresh smoked salmon but you can substitute for canned or cooked salmon too.
- Eggs - sliced hard boiled eggs add more flavor and protein to the salad.
- Radish - thinly sliced refresh radishes go perfectly with the valerian and salmon.
- Mayonnaise - full fat mayonnaise used to make a simple dressing.
- Mustard - plain mustard which we'll mix with the mayonnaise to make a simple salad dressing.
- Olive oil - extra virgin olive oil to drizzle over the salad.
How To Make Keto Smoked Salmon with Valerian and Radish Salad
To get started, hard boil your eggs for 8 to 10 minutes then peel and slice them.
In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard to make a simple and healthy salad dressing.
Mix the valerian with the freshly sliced radishes in a salad bowl or serving plate. Top the salad with the smoked salmon slices, sliced eggs and a generous dollop of the mayo-mustard dressing. Season with sea salt, black pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
In the fridge: Any leftover keto salmon salad can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator. It will keep for 3 to 4 days because we're using fresh salmon. If you used cooked/canned salmon it will keep for an additional few days.
More Keto Salad Recipes
- Loaded Caesar Wedge Salad
- Korean BBQ Steak Salad
- Steak Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Easy B.L.T Salad with Avocado and Cheese
Smoked Salmon with Valerian and Radish Salad Recipe
- 3 cups Valerian fresh
- 4 slices Smoked Salmon
- 2 medium Eggs
- 4 Radishes fresh, sliced
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Mustard plain
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil extra virgin
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper freshly ground
- Hard boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes, peel and slice.
- Combine the mayonnaise with the plain mustard to make a simple dressing.
- Mix the valerian with the radishes in a salad bowl or serving plate, top with the salmon and eggs and add a dollop of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and serve at room temperature.