This delicious, refreshing, and crunchy cucumber radish salad is perfect for warm days when you want something light and healthy. Thinly sliced cucumbers and radishes tossed with a zesty dressing make a crisp and tangy salad bursting with flavor. It's a great side dish for grilled meats or a yummy addition to your picnic spread. Give it a try and enjoy the cool crunch of this delightful salad!
Table of Contents
A keto cucumber radish salad is the simplest yet most refreshing salad that you can put together in 10 minutes, using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Who said cucumbers are boring? Add a little mayo, Greek yogurt, and a touch of citrus, and they get transformed into a delicious creamy side dish. I also like to use this as a sandwich filling with low-carb bread to top up my veggie intake.
Radish Cucumber Salad Ingredients
This refreshing and healthy cucumber radish salad recipe only requires five simple ingredients. It comes together in just 10 minutes, and you'll need the following ingredients:
- Cucumber - Crisp and refreshing cucumber adds a satisfying crunch to the salad.
- Radish - These vibrant and peppery root vegetables add a burst of flavor to the salad and are low in carbs, making them a great way to add some zing to the salad.
- Mayonnaise - Adds richness and flavor to the dressing without adding many carbs.
- Greek yogurt - A great source of protein and healthy fats, adding a luscious texture to the dressing in the salad.
- Lemon juice - Adds a burst of tangy flavor to the dressing without adding too many carbs.
- Lemon zest - The outer peel of the lemon, finely grated, adds a fragrant and zesty kick to the salad.
How To Make Cucumber and Radish Salad
- Prep the veggies. Wash and thinly slice the cucumbers and radishes into bite-sized circles.
- Prep the dressing. Add the sliced cucumbers and radishes to a large mixing bowl, then combine with the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and lemon juice. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve the salad. Transfer the salad to a salad bowl or individual plates and garnish with freshly grated lemon zest.
- In the fridge: To store leftover cucumber radish salad, transfer it to an airtight container or cover it tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Properly stored, leftover cucumber radish salad can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. Before serving any leftover salad, give it a good stir and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Meal prep: For meal prepping, make the dressing and store it separately from the sliced vegetables to prevent them from becoming soggy. Keep them both in airtight containers and mix them together when ready to eat.
More Keto Salad Recipes
Cucumber Radish Salad Recipe
- 2 large Cucumbers
- 6 Radishes
- ⅔ cup Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ Lemon juice and zest
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and radishes.
- Place in a large mixing bowl and add the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and lemon juice. Mix well and season to taste.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and serve cold, garnished with fresh lemon zest.