A keto steak salad is perfect as a low carb healthy lunch or light dinner. Crunchy greens, juicy cherry tomatoes and tender sirloin steak slices topped with a zesty lemon basil vinaigrette - it doesn't get better than that!
Table of Contents
The Best Keto Steak Salad
This low carb steak salad is super easy to make and ready in just 15 minutes. It's made with healthy, nutritious ingredients and packed with protein to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Remember, the ketogenic diet doesn’t have to be complicated or repetitive. You can enjoy tasty and satisfying meals just like this salad.
Why You'll Love A Keto Steak Salad
- Super quick and easy to make
- Healthy, delicious and totally satisfying
- Only 3 grams of net carbs!
Sirloin Steak Salad Ingredients
You'll only need 9 simple ingredients to make this salad, and it's easily customizable if you want to mix things up to your own tastes!
- Sirloin steak
- Mixed greens
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
How To Make A Keto Steak Salad
Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté the sirloin steak slices for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, seasoning each side with salt and pepper.
In a salad bowl, combine the mixed greens with halved cherry tomatoes. Arrange the steak slices on top.
Now it's time to make the vinaigrette. Take a mixing bowl and whisk together the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, dried basil and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
Drizzle the lemon basil vinaigrette generously over the top of the salad and serve immediately.
In the fridge: you can store any leftover salad in an air tight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 4 days.
More Keto Salad Recipes
- Easy Deviled Egg Salad
- Tuna Cucumber Cups
- Easy Keto Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing
- Pancetta Salad with Walnuts & Chestnuts
Sirloin Steak Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 ½ lb Sirlon Steak sliced
- 4 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup Olive Oil divided
- 3-4 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Heat two tablespoons of the olive oil in a pan and sauté the beef slices for 1-2 minutes on each side, lightly seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Mix the greens with the halved cherry tomatoes in a salad bowl. Top with the beef slices.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, dried basil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.