My keto stuffing recipe made with cauliflower and fresh herbs is the perfect low-carb stuffing to accompany your holiday meals! Excellent paired with your Thanksgiving roast turkey or as a delicious side dish anytime.
Table of Contents
Complete your Thanksgiving turkey feast with this glorious keto cauliflower stuffing!
It doubles as a delicious side dish so double the recipe. And why not even make it outside the Thanksgiving menu?
A blend of fresh herbs, mushrooms and carrots make this stuffing perfect for autumn and it goes well with poultry and red meat as well.
Pair it with my keto roast turkey and homemade cranberry sauce for a complete Holiday dinner!
Easy Cauliflower Stuffing
Cauliflower is an excellent low carb vegetable that you can use as a substitute for traditional bread stuffing.
The combination of cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, onion and celery gives this keto stuffing the right texture, flavor and color.
If you’re on the keto diet and want to make low-carb stuffing for Thanksgiving, this is how you do it!
Ingredients You'll Need
My keto stuffing is made with healthy and fresh ingredients. For the full amounts check out the recipe card below. To make it you'll need:
- Button mushrooms
- Red onion
- Chicken broth - substitute for vegetable broth to make it vegetarian!
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
How To Make Keto Stuffing
To get started take a large frying pan and heat the butter over medium-high heat.
Sauté the onion, carrot and celery until tender and fragrant (around 5 to 7 minutes). Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper
Add the cauliflower and button mushrooms to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes. Season to taste.
Add the parsley, rosemary, sage and chicken broth and cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked and tender.
In the fridge: Leftover keto stuffing can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 5 days.
More Holiday Recipes
- Loaded Cauliflower Mash
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat)
- Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
- Healthy Pumpkin Mousse
Best Keto Stuffing Recipe
- 1 small head Cauliflower chopped
- 8 oz Button Mushrooms chopped coarsely
- 2 large Carrots chopped coarsely
- 1 red Onion chopped
- ½ cup Chicken Broth or vegetable broth to make it vegetarian
- ½ cup Celery Stalks chopped coarsely
- ¼ cup Parsley chopped coarsely
- 4 tablespoon Butter unsalted
- 2 tablespoon Rosemary fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sage fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan. Sauté the onion, carrot, and celery for 5-7 minutes until tender and fragrant, seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the cauliflower and chopped mushrooms to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes, seasoning to taste.
- Add the parsley, rosemary, and sage and the broth and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the cauliflower is cooked and tender.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question