This keto pumpkin mousse is perfect for everyday home cooks with full lives who are looking for easy to make and viable dessert recipes.
A few easy-to-find ingredients, 15 minutes prep and you're done! This low carb mousse is shockingly low in carbs with a subtle pumpkin flavor you're sure to love.
It really is the perfect low carb Thanksgiving dessert to keep you in ketosis during the holiday season. Your guests won't even know that it's keto!
Table of Contents
Keto-Friendly Pumpkin Mousse
This keto pumpkin mousse is a light and creamy low carb dessert. It’s made with heavy cream, cream cheese, pumpkin puree and the secret ingredient — pumpkin pie spice!
Each serving contains only 2.7 grams of net carbs, so you don't have to worry about messing up your diet during the holiday season.
Serve it topped with your favorite low carb fruit or nuts for an easy Thanksgiving, Christmas or any special occassion dessert!
Low Carb Mousse Ingredients
This low carb pumpkin mousse recipe requires simple ingredients you probably already have at home! For the full amounts, please check the recipe card below. You'll need:
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Mousse
Take a large mixing bowl and grab an electric mixer to make things easy. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
In another mixing bowl add the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt. Use the electric mixer to beat everything until you get a light and fluffy mixture.
Now, fold the cream and cream cheese mixtures together gently until combined.
Scoop the mousse into serving bowls or glasses and then place them in the refrigerator. Let the mousse set for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight.
Optionally top with extra pumpkin pie spice, low carb fruit or your favorite nuts!
Keto Pumpkin Mousse Nutrition
This recipe makes 10 servings and you can easily adjust the ingredients to allow for more or less. Each serving contains:
- 179 calories
- 17.7 grams of fat
- 2.6 grams of protein
- 0.7 grams of fiber
- Just 2.7 grams of net carbs!
Keto Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
- 2 cups Heavy Cream sugar-free, cold
- 8.8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- 2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Whipped Cream sugar-free
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the pumpkin puree, Erythritol, pumpkin pie spices, vanilla and salt, with the mixer until light and fluffy.
- Fold the two mixtures together, gently.
- Scoop the mousse into your serving bowls or glasses and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Serve cold, optionally topped with whipped cream, nuts and sprinkled with pumpkin pie spices.