Skip the sugar and start fall with this creamy Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew recipe.
Made with espresso, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, and sugar-free sweetener, this iced coffee requires just 6-ingredients and contains only 2.3g net carbs!
Table of Contents
It’s that time of the year again where we can overuse the phrase ‘sweater weather’, and proudly overuse pumpkin spice again, because as I’m sure you know it makes everything better!
This is a recipe for a Starbucks copycat keto pumpkin cream cold brew that will see you all the way through autumn and winter.
So skip the lines and all the added sugar, and make this iced coffee at home today.
Why You'll Love It
- Tastes just like Starbucks without the added sugar
- Only 2.3 grams in each glass!
Cold Brew Ingredients
- Pumpkin puree - homemade or canned, make sure you check the nutritional information if using canned because it may have added sugars.
- Pumpkin pie spice - for that classic pumpkin flavor, feel free to mix and match your favorite spices!
- Cold brew - you can use your favorite store-bought, homemade cold brew or iced coffee. You can also use instant coffee if you're in a rush or don't have anything else available.
- Sweetener - we used liquid Erythritol but you can use any other sugar-free sweetener as well. Liquid varieties work best.
- Cream - heavy cream or whipping cream to make the delicious pumpkin cream.
- Vanilla extract - enhances all the flavors of this delicious iced coffee!
How To Make It
Prep pumpkin cream
Add the heavy cream, liquid Erythritol, pure vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of salt.
Whisk or shake everything together until it thickens. If you have a milk frother you can use it for a more frothy iced coffee.
Add the puree
Next, add the pumpkin puree to the heavy cream mixture.
Whisk in the pumpkin puree and set the mixture aside.
Prep cold brew
Prepare your cold brew espresso or instant coffee then add the liquid Erythritol and vanilla essence.
Pour & serve
Pour the cold brew coffee mixture into your serving glasses optionally filled with ice.
Pour the pumpkin cream mixture over the top of each glass and garnish with a little extra pumpkin spice. Serve and enjoy cold!
This iced coffee drink is best served as soon as it's ready. You can store any leftovers covered in the refrigerator but it should be consumed the same day.
More Starbucks Copycat Recipes
We all love Starbucks but the added sugar makes almost all of their beverages unsuitable for a low carb or keto diet.
No worries! We have a whole range of the best Starbucks copycat recipes that you can enjoy each day.
So skip the lines and sugar and make these homemade Starbucks drinks today:
Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
For the Pumpkin Cream
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- 1-3 tablespoon Liquid Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- pinch of Sea Salt to taste
For the Cold Brew
- 2 cups Cold Brew Espresso or instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Erythritol
- 2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice to garnish (optional)
- Ice to serve (optional)
- Add the heavy cream, liquid Erythritol, pure vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and a pinch of salt in a shaker or mixing glass.
- Whisk or shake until it thickens. Using a milk frother gives the frothier result.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree and set aside.
- Mix the cold brew with the liquid Erythritol and vanilla.
- Pour the cold brew coffee into your serving glasses (optionally over ice), divide the pumpkin cream mixture on top and garnish with pumpkin spice. Serve cold.