These delicious low-carb Keto Snickerdoodles are crispy on the outside while maintaining that chewy tender inside we all love.
Combined with a coat of cinnamon and sweetener they're the perfect cookie to go with your coffee.
Here's the link to our Keto Maple Syrup used in this recipe.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Keto Maple Syrup recipe link above
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 7 drops Liquid Stevia
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Stevia
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (C) / 350 degrees (F).
- In a bowl add coconut oil, low-carb maple syrup, vanilla extract and liquid stevia - mix well.
- In a separate bowl add almond flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix until a dough is formed.
- In a small dish mix cinnamon and powdered sweetener.
- Roll dough into balls, and then roll into the cinnamon mixture and flatten to give the cracked surface.
- Place on a baking tray 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars