These delicious low-carb Keto Snickerdoodles are crispy on the outside while maintaining that chewy tender inside we all love.
Combined with a coat of cinnamon and sweetener they’re the perfect cookie to go with your coffee.
Here’s the link to our Keto Maple Syrup used in this recipe.
Keto SnickerdoodlesPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Keto Maple Syrup recipe link above
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 7 drops Liquid Stevia
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (C) / 350 degrees (F).
- In a bowl add coconut oil, low-carb maple syrup, vanilla extract and liquid stevia - mix well.
- In a separate bowl add almond flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix until a dough is formed.
- In a small dish mix cinnamon and powdered sweetener.
- Roll dough into balls, and then roll into the cinnamon mixture and flatten to give the cracked surface.
- Place on a baking tray 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.