These delicious low-carb Keto Snickerdoodles are crispy on the outside while maintaining that chewy tender inside we all love.
Combined with a coat of cinnamon and sweetener they’re the perfect cookie to go with your coffee.
Here’s the link to our Keto Maple Syrup used in this recipe.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 7 drops Liquid Stevia
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (C) / 350 degrees (F).
- In a bowl add coconut oil, low-carb maple syrup, vanilla extract and liquid stevia - mix well.
- In a separate bowl add almond flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix until a dough is formed.
- In a small dish mix cinnamon and powdered sweetener.
- Roll dough into balls, and then roll into the cinnamon mixture and flatten to give the cracked surface.
- Place on a baking tray 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.