Warming and comforting or ice-cold and refreshing this keto version of the Starbucks pink drink is totally delicious both ways. It delivers all the flavor of your favorite tea, but with a little extra jazz and a healthy dose of good fats.
Feel free to swap the coconut cream for unsweetened heavy cream and serve with chopped strawberries, when they are in season, to make it even more special.
What is the Keto Starbucks Pink Drink?
You've probably heard of Starbuck's secret menu from your friends or on social media. There have been photos popping up of this 'secret' pink drink which is officially named the Strawberry Acai Refresher.
The ingredients are simple and include passion iced tea with coconut milk instead of water and a choice of strawberries or blackberries. You can even get it with both if you're feeling adventurous.
So, is Starbucks pink drink healthy? Yes, but it's not keto-friendly! It's relatively low in calories and contains healthy ingredients but the downside is they're loaded with sugar. You definitely don't want to be drinking this on your keto diet.
But don't worry, you can swap the ingredients around and make the Starbucks pink drink keto at home.
How To Make Starbucks Keto Pink Drink
You'll only need some fruit teabags, low-carb sweetener, coconut milk, strawberries and ice to make our keto pink drink.
For the OG Pink Drink (Iced Version)
Start by steeping your passion tea bags for 5 minutes in hot water. Fill the two serving glasses with ice and pour in the tea once it has finished steeping.
While you let the tea cool down, whip together the coconut cream, Erythritol and vanilla extract using an electric blender for 2 to 3 minutes. Scoop the cream over the top of the tea glasses and sprinkle over your sliced strawberries. Enjoy cold!
For the Hot Keto Pink Drink
Start by steeping your passion tea bags for 5 minutes in hot water. Whip together the coconut cream, Erythritol and vanilla extract using an electric blender for 2 to 3 minutes.
Divide the tea into two cups and add dollops of whipped cream on top. The sliced strawberries are optional on this one but still work well!
Mix Up Your Keto Pink Drink
Feel free to change up your pink drink by changing which teabags and fruit you use. This recipe works really well with other berry and fruit teabags. You can try other low-carb fruit toppings like blueberries, raspberries and star fruit.
Keto Pink Drink (Starbucks Copycat)
- 2 tea bags Passion Fruit Tea
- 1 cup Hot Water
- ½ cup Coconut Cream
- ½ cup Strawberries quartered
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ice to serve for the iced version
Iced Keto Pink Drink
- Make the tea by steeping both tea bags in a cup of hot water.
- Fill your serving glasses with ice and divide the tea evenly.
- While the tea cools down, whip the coconut cream with the Erythritol and the vanilla extract using an electric blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Scoop the cream mixture over the tea and add the sliced strawberries. Serve cold.
Hot Keto Pink Drink
- Steep both the bags in the cup of hot water.
- Whip the coconut cream with the Erythritol and the vanilla extract using an electric blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the tea into two cups and add dollops of the whipped cream.
- Optionally top with sliced strawberries and serve hot.