Keto Jalapeno Popper BallsPrint
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 slices Bacon
- 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Dried Parsley
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until really crispy.
- Remove bacon and set aside, but keep the remaining grease for later use.
- Slice and de-seed a jalapeno pepper, then dice finely.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, jalapeno and spices, season with salt and pepper then mix well.
- Add the remaining bacon fat, and mix together until a solid ball is formed.
- Crumble bacon onto a plate.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 3 balls using your hand, then roll the balls into the crumbled bacon to cover.
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 1.67g
Calories: 108.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 2 g Protein: 4.67 g Fat: 13.33 g Fiber: 0.33 g