Keto Jalapeno Popper Balls
- 3 oz Cream cheese
- 3 slices Bacon
- 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until really crispy
- Remove bacon and set aside, but keep the remaining grease for later use.
- Slice and de-seed a jalapeno pepper, then dice finely
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, jalapeno and spices, season with salt and pepper then mix well
- Add the remaining bacon fat, and mix together until a solid ball is formed.
- Crumble bacon onto a plate.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 3 balls using your hand, then roll the balls into the crumbled bacon to cover.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.