Keto Jalapeno Popper BallsPrint Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 slices Bacon
- 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until really crispy.
- Remove bacon and set aside, but keep the remaining grease for later use.
- Slice and de-seed a jalapeno pepper, then dice finely.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, jalapeno and spices, season with salt and pepper then mix well.
- Add the remaining bacon fat, and mix together until a solid ball is formed.
- Crumble bacon onto a plate.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 3 balls using your hand, then roll the balls into the crumbled bacon to cover.
Net Carbs: 1.67g
Keto Jalapeno Popper Balls
Amount Per Serving
Calories 108.5 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.